The Announcement

Falling For My Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Xander's POV

My 2 weeks stay in Seoul ended really quickly, i have been so busy since after the concert that i havent been able to see Sooyeon and have dinner with her, she became busy just like me and we just couldnt find free time on our schedule. Luckly we still can contact each other, i'm really thankful to Krystal for giving her sister number to me, speaking of Krystal the two us has been able to have dinner together when she came visit me in one of my guestings and she drag me out to have dinner with her.

The dinner with Krystal was so fun, she keeps on telling me stories about her sister, she told me everything i missed through those past years, we keep on talking through dinner and even have time for dessert before we decided to go home, Krystal is really fun to be with, she had the same cold aura as her sister Sooyeon but you can still feel their warmness.

Hongkong

Right now i just finished my concert here in Hongkong and it has been a week since i left Seoul, i've been flying from counrty to country for the past days and it was so exhausting, yet i dont want to complain, i love my fans they're the reason why im here, they're also the reason why i was able to met Sooyeon again..

Right after i enter my dressing room, i grab my phone and send Sooyeon a message, she made me report everything im doing, after what happen in Seoul, I cant help but chuckled to myself when i remember what happen... 

She's still the same, possessive, jealous princess i knew, I laughed inwardly when I remembered her reaction when my dinner date with Krystal got into headlines, it was funny coz they thought that were dating, they were a pictures of Krystal clinging in my arm and both of us are smiling to each other. Sooyeon literally scold me on the phone, she keeps on ranting, how could i go on a date with her sister? and not with her, it was a funny situation..

SM quickly denied the rumors and told them that im a good friend of the Jung sisters, coz I practically grow up with them, after my concert in Seoul the whole world found out that SNSD Jessica Jung is my bestfriend because of what i did in my concert, and amazingly the fans took it well, some of them even ship us, funny coz I just realized now that I've made headlines with both Jung sisters.. 

My moment got interrupted when Lauren entered my room.

I look at her and saw she's smiling

"I've got news for you" she slumped down in the sofa and crossed her legs

"What?" I frowned, is it just me or I just saw her smirk

"You got a huge project in Seoul...." I immediately smiled

Great... I could see Sooyeon again..

"That's great, is it acting?" coz aside from singing and dancing I can also act.

"No you getting married"

"That's great Im-" my jaw dropped and I look at her eyes widen

"What!?"

 

Back in Seoul, 9pm

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter