The News

Falling For My Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Korea, 9pm

SNSD Dorm

Tiffany's POV

My jaw dropped after i finish reading Manager oppa's message to me.

"OMG!!!!!" i squealed loudly that the girls came out from their rooms

"Yah! Tiffany why are you squealing crazily?" Sooyoung asked me

"Havent you read Manager oppa's message?..." I asked her, she looked at me and shook her head.

"I havent wae?" i smiled widely and squealed again

"XANDER PARK IS HAVING A CONCERT HERE IN SEOUL AND WERE INVITED AS GUEST PERFORMER!!!!!!" Sooyoung's eyes widen and she suddenly squealed too..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" we both held each others hand and starts jumping around the living room...

"Yah! what's up with you two?" Tae asked the two of us..

"TaeTae... where going to perform together with Xander Park!!!" Tae's eyes widen and the 3 of us starts squealing again...

"oh my god!!" i squealed and the 3 of us starts jumping again, were Xander Park fan.. oh gosh his so good and all of his songs are beautiful...

"I cant wait to met him~~" Sooyoung said happily

We heard the front door opened and Sunny, Hyo together with Seobaby came in with food in their hands they looked at us weirdly.

"Wow, TaeNy and the locksmith president is having a moment here" Hyo joked at us

"Why are you unnie's holding hands like that?" asked maknae, the 3 of us looked at each other and stars squealing like crazy fan girls again...

We are crazy fan girls hahahaha

"Aigoo what's happening with you 3?" i looked at Sunny and suddenly jump to her and hugged her tightly

"Yah Miyoung-ah..." i just smiled widely then pulled away..

"Sunkyu-ah.. guess what?" she looked at me confused

"What?"

"Xander Park's having a concert here..." her eyes widen 

"Omo...jinja!?" she gasped, while Hyoyeon and Seohyun jaw dropped.

"And that's not the good part girls" Sooyoung join the conversation while smirking.

"What's the good part unnie?" We look at each other and nodded our head

"WERE GOING TO PERFORM IN HIS CONCERT!!!" we shouted in unison, the 3 girls eyes widen in shock then like our reaction earlier, they started fangirling together with me,TaeTae and Soo...

The front door opened again and Jessica entered she removed her shoes, we all looked at her, we all knew where she's been.. and were not happy about it, we all told her how we all feel before but she just shrugged it off.. She looked at us after removing her shoes.

"Wae?... ohhh.. come on.. it's not that talk again right?" i look at TaeTae then back to Jess

"Jessi, you know how we feel right?.. we still think his not good for you" She sighed and walk pass us

"Im going to sleep.. goodnight girls.." we all sighed right after she went inside her room and close it

"What will we do about that stubborn ice princess?" asked Sunny after all 6 of us slumped down the couch

"You said it yourself Sunny-ah.. she's stubborn, she wont listen, i dont get it, what does she see in that lizard guy..i still think his using her for fame.." after Sooyoung said that we heard Jessica's room door opened, she walk out and went to the kitchen, after a minute she came out of the kitchen with a glass of water in her hand then walk back inside her room, we follow her with our gaze and sighed.

"Sica unnie deserved someone better, dont you think unnie's?" the usual quiet maknae spoke, she rarely speak in this kind of situation, so it was something new to us..

"Yeah, someone like Xander Park would be better than lizard guy" we giggle with what Hyoyeon said..

"Xander oppa is indeed better" said maknae and the 6 of starts giggling...

How we wish that someone like Xander Park will appear and knock that Ice Princess head to realize that, her lizard guy's just using her..

 

New York. 8am

Xander's POV

I close my eyes while singing my first ever song 'Wait For You'.. my hands playing the keys on my piano.

https://youtu.be/8fL4eH1SY-M (listen to this guys. while reading.. :), imagine this is Xander's voice)

"I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I'm missing you, and I'm wishing you would come back through my door
Oh, why did you have to go?
You could have let me know
So now I'm all alone"

While singing the pain and longing i felt before comeback..the moment when we left Seoul, how i look back and saw Sooyeon crying, Auntie Jung's holding her.. the separation from her hurts me so much...that was the time i was falling for her deeply.. 

"Girl, you could have stayed but you wouldn't give me a chance
With you not around, it's a little bit more than I can stand
Oh, and all my tears, they
Keep runnin' down my face
Why did you turn away?"

Tears falling in my eyes, when i write this song, i was also crying, i really love Sooyeon but why did she forget me... We keep our communication with each other, we always call each other or sometimes we send letters, it somehow help me to ease the loneliness.. i was so sad because im away from her, and the separation also made me realize how much ive fallen inlove with her, i realize how much i love her and how much i wanted her in my life.. but FATE is really playing with me, Sooyeon stops calling me and i dont know why..

"So why does your pride make you run and hide?
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be.......

So, baby, I will wait for you
'Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
Baby, I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I'll wait for you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter