The Meeting

Falling For My Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Xander's POV

The meeting ender after 45mins, Mr. Lee explains a few of his plans for me and i like what i heard, he also informed me about my schedule for 2weeks stay here, and he also told me the things i need to do for tomorrow's concert.

"Alright, come Xander-ssi, i'll introduce you to some artist here, oh and im also going to introduce you to Girls Generation, the one your going to work with tomorrow" I nodded my head and let him lead the way, as we walk along the hallway he called 2 girls, both of them went to us and bowed.

"Girls, i want you to met Xander Park, his going to be part of our SM family now" i look at the two beautiful girls and bows, i also smile at the two of them.

"Xander, this are Choi Jinri or Sulli, and this is Krystal Jung Soojung, she was from America too, im sure you too could get along..the two of them are members of the girl group F(x)"

When i heard what Ms.Lee said about Krystal, i stared at her and saw something familiar from the past, my heart starts beating crazily.

I know Sooyeon has a cute baby sister named Soojung... That kid also loves to cling to me when she was a toddler, she's also very fond of me because i always bring her mangoes, and as i look at Krystal, i recognized some resemblance she has from Soojung...

Is fate playing with me again?....

"Krystal-ssi?" i couldnt help but feel nervous... if what im thinking is right, i wouldnt have to look for Sooyeon everywhere....

"Dae?" she looked at me confused...

"D-do you by any c-chance have a s-sister named S-Sooyeon?" my heart beats faster, when she nodded her head.

Holy....Mother of all corns!

I could see Sooyeon again...

"Do you know Jessica unnie?"

"Jessica?" i look at Krystal confused

"Oh that's what she's called now" explained Krystal...i suddenly smiled happily and grab Krystal's hand.

"Where's your sister?" i asked her excitedly

"Uhm....s-she's in SNSD's practice room, she's practicing with other SNSD unnie's" my eyes widen...

Holy....mother of all corns... my Sooyeon...i mean Jessica is in this building, wait does that mean she's an idol??

"Xander!" Lauren suddenly slap my arm, i look at her and she look so shocked.

"T-They're the one's performing with you tomorrow" i felt like, someone poured cold water in my head

Is she serious?....

FATE's really playing with me...

"Oh, That's right, Lauren-ssi just told me earlier your looking for your bestfriend Sooyeon, that's why i thought somethings familiar, i almost forgot that Jessica's korean name is Sooyeon... So your Jessica's childhood friend?" i nodded my head at Mr. Lee, he smile at me

"What a small wolrd huh, i guess your finally going to met her again, after so many years" added Mr.Lee

I couldnt believe it, this feels so much like a dream... I can see her again...

"Uhmm...excuse me Xander-ssi" i turned around and forgot that Krystal and Sulli were still standing behind me.

"Your unnie's childhood friend?" i chuckled and patted her head, like what i always do to her when she was a kid.

"You've grown quite big Junggie~, it's me mango oppa~" Krystal eyes widen, then she launch herself towards me..

"OMG! Mango-oppa!!! where have you been!?" she hugged me tighter, i hugged her back and rub her head.

"Mianhe, Junggie~... oppa's been quite busy this past years, and i lost contact with your sister, dont worry i'll make it up to you... just send me a message if you have a freetime, i'll treat you out on a dinner, how's that sound?" she pulled away and glared at me playfully

"You better make it up to me oppa, you owe me thousands of mangoes~" i chuckled and took my phone, i handed it to her.

"There type your number, i'll be staying her for 2weeks, i'll bring you mangoes.. and we could hang out sometime" she nodded her head cutely~...

"There mango oppa, ive put mine and Jessica unnie's number in your contacts, you can contact her again" she smiled, i patted her head affectionately...

Im really greatful in what she did... 

"Gomawo... Junggie~" she smiled happily at me, as i pats her head, she really love this ever since she's a kid..

"Omo...wait, your going to perform together with SNSD unnie's tomorrow at your concert right oppa?.. are you going to tell unnie who you are?, that your Jeonghyun oppa?... and oppa can you i watch your concert~" i chuckled and look at Lauren, she opened her purse and pulled out 5 VVIP tickets.

"There you can have those~, bring anyone you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter