chapter 14

Let's Start All Over Again

seohyun grabbed a towel and warm water for jaeseop trying to clean those wounds and put medicines on them "agh ouch"jaeseop said "can you lower your voice yejun is going to wake up and will find out his father is such a baby"seohyun said "I'm not!"jaeseop said..

There conversation soon turned out to be serious "seohyun~ah we can't start all over again if we won't face everything, let's go tomorrow at my house let's officially tell my parents about everything I think it's the only way is to begged for my mom's approval"jaeseop said for a moment seohyun is hesitating "please everything is gonna end my mom's approval and sooyoung will also disappear in our life"..jaeseop said 

seohyun hugged him "If you say so I'll try my best tomorrow"seohyun said "thank you so much for all the sacrifices that you have done for me"jaeseop said "please I love you and I will do everything for you"seohyun said "yeah same here"jaeseop said..who carefully run his hands through her hair..

Jaeseop spend the night sleeping next to seohyun..

Seohyun woke up early and carefully remove jaeseop's hand on her waist.."why are you so up early?"jaeseop said.."are you nervous?"he continue "I'm not"seohyun said..

The two soon got ready "where are you going?"yejun said "somewhere your not allowed"jaeseop said "appa can I go?"yejun said "yejun appa said no which means no"seohyun said "you two are mean"yejun said "yejun this is also for your sake"seohyun said..

"ok"yejun said the two headed to jaeseop's house "it's been a while since I last went here"seohyun said "don't worry your not living here again were starting a family with a house"jaeseop said.."I'm still fine living here"seohyun said..

The maid let seohyun and jaeseop enter the house..and after a minute the two are already kneeling infront of the elders "did you spend the night with her?"jaeseop mom's said "omma she's still my wife and will always be"jaeseop said "so please allow us to be back together again!"jaeseop said..

"jaeseop wish for something else not this!"jaeseop mom said "omma please!"jaeseop said "I'm sorry for everything"seohyun said "did I tell you to speak?"jaeseop mom said "jaeseop omma can you just let them to be together again?"jaeseop grandma said "but omma!!"jaeseop mom said..

"they had a child imagine that child having no complete family I'm sure you hate those kind of stuff and you hate if that happen to your own grandson right?"jaeseop grandmother said "omma sooyoung tried to hurt her"jaeseop said "sooyoung can't do that"jaeseop mom said "but she already did"seohyun said..

"remember all the good stuff seohyun's dad have done for us"jaeseop dad's said "so your also on there side?"jaeseop mom said "not that but"jaeseop father said..

"fine I don't wanna loose everything just because of you I'm really sorry for everything seohyun"jaeseop mom said "it's ok madam it's all in the past"seohyun said "madam? mom would be better"jaeseop mom said..

After the family had lunch jaeseop excuse himself "where are you going?"seohyun said "I need to see sooyoung"jaeseop said "jaeseop what are you going to do?"seohyun said "this"jaeseop said holding a folder "what's that?"seohyun said "this are the stocks of sooyoung in the company I'll pay for everything so that she can leave our company..

"will the company be fine with that?"seohyun said "I got the go signal from everyone"jaeseop said "take care then"seohyun said 

At the company jaeseop enter sooyoung's office "here's the check leave the company that's the total stock of your parents in our company"jaeseop said "but jaeseop!"sooyoung said "I'm tired with you"jaeseop said..

"jaeseop I love you"sooyoung said "you probalby can find a better man that will love you a lot  but I'm not that person"jaeseop said.."I'm sorry"jaeseop said..

"no it's fine I prepared this"sooyoung said handing him her resignation letter.."thanks for all the good work that you have done for me and my family"jaeseop said..

sooyoung exit her office with all her stuff and jaeseop went home.."live here again seohyun"jaeseop mom said "really omma you want her to leave here again?"dongho said "yeah"jaeseop mom said..seohyun moved all her and yejun stuff at jaeseop's house..and live there since it's halmuhnee's wish..

sooyoung work for her mom's company met eli and they started seeing each other..

THE END

aiyoo! I don't want it to get longer and be all messed up so~ thanks a lot for reading my story!<3