chapter 13

Let's Start All Over Again

sooyoung's mom finally decide what to do with seohyun but well not really seohyun but her child "How about getting rid of the child?"sooyoung's mom said "get rid like what?"throw him away somewhere?"sooyoung said "are you stupid if we throw him away he will comeback but if we get rid of him like actually getting rid of him physically he's gone forever"her mom said 

"Fine do it as soon as possible"sooyoung said "don't worry by tomorrow that kid is probably gone"sooyoung's mom said....

The next morning seohyun don't have any work so she decide to go out for a walk with yejun at the park "omma will appa visit me today?"yejun said "I don't really know he's really busy"seohyun said "I really hope he will come today"yejun pouted "aigoo don't feel bad about it don't you like hanging out with me?"seohyun said "it will be better if the three of us are together"yejun said while the two are having a good chat a group of men approach them "what do you want?"seohyun said "your child"the man said "omma"yejun said holding at seohyun "no your not gonna get my child"seohyun said "whether you like it or not were getting your child?"the man said "who ordered you?"seohyun said "It's none of your business"the man said trying to push seohyun away but seohyun kept on holding his son no matter how many times they hit her..

"fine bring her too"the man said seohyun is already in pain but hearing yejun she try to hold on meanwhile jaeseop who is heading towards seohyun's house notice everything and hurriedly followed the van..

At the van seohyun is hearing voices from the men chatting one of them is talking on the phone "madam she was on her way that's why we brought her"one of the men said "do what we want on her"the men said "okay were going to play with her then"the men said they soon arrived at the emptty warehouse yejun is unconscious while seohyun is aware on what's going on "she said we can play with her"the men said "she's pretty"the other men said trying to unbotton her shirt "don't touch me!"seohyun said tryng to kick him with her foot...seohyun got slapped "If she say don't touch her then don't touch her that's simple right?"jaeseop said punching the man...

"you really dare to enter this warehouse?!"the tall scary man said one of the man his jaeseop with a baseball bat he hurriedly stand up and beat the crap out of that man..after few minutes 6 mens were down he grabbed one of them again touching the man's collar "who ordered you to get my son and wife?!"jaeseop said now screaming at the man..

"Madam Choi!"the man said in pain "Madam Choi!?"jaeseop said "yes she told me to get rid of your son since her daughter likes you"the man said jaeseop pulled out  his phone "all of you are all paying for this"jaeseop said calling the police after few minutes the police arrived "I'll file charges"jaeseop said...

After the police left with madam choi's man jaeseop set his attention on seohyun and yejun "seohyun are you ok?"jaeseop said "yeah I'm fine just a bruise I will be fine"seohyun said "can I see?"jaeseop said holding seohyun's face carefully yejun soon woke up on seohyun's arms "yejun are you ok?"jaeseop said "appa your here"yejun said hugging jaeseop "let's go"jaeseop said who look also hurt judging by the way he walks...

Jaeseop parked infront of seohyun's house "you should go inside first"seohyun said "yeah I think I should"jaeseop said yejun got taken care by ahjumma while jaeseop and seohyun were sitting on the opposite side of the table at the kitchen.."you don't look good at all"seohyun said "can I spend the night here?"jaeseop said "sure you will probably get interrogate by your mom again if you went home with that face"seohyun said "I love you"jaeseop said "I love you too"seohyun said...

"what are you gonna do over sooyoung?"seohyun said "I'll handle her she have gone so far"jaeseop said