Forgiveness

Let's Start All Over Again

On the car seohyun is staring outside while jaeseop is focusing on the road "what are you thinking?"jaeseop said "nothing"seohyun said "does the scratch hurt?"jaeseop said "no it doesn't hurt at all"seohyun said jaeseop park near seohyun's company and stare at her "what?"seohyun said "my mother scratch your pretty face"jaeseop pouted "stop teasing"seohyun said "I'm not teasing don't you have a pretty face?"jaeseop said "I gotta go to work"seohyun said getting out of his car...jaeseop wave at her before he left..

Meanwhile sooyoung is waiting for jaeseop at his office sitting on his chair "why are you here?"jaeseop said "To see you"sooyoung said "What do you want?"jaeseop said "I don't like the way you talk"sooyoung said "did you talk to her about the divorce?"sooyoung said "no it's not going to happen"jaeseop said "WHY?"sooyoung said raising a tone on jaeseop "because we decided to be together again"jaeseop said"jaeseop!"sooyoung said "I'm getting all annoyed and tired by people saying to me to divorce her"jaeseop said..opening some folders and started working "do you need anything else?you can leave now"jaeseop said sooyoung walk out jaeseop's office..

meanwhile on her way out sooyoung and seohyun cross path sooyoung is mad and stare at seohyun for a moment "why do you keep on getting my property?"sooyoung said "excuse me property?"seohyun said "yeah jaeseop!"sooyoung said "I don't treat him as mine he can leave anytime he wants but too bad he don't want to"seohyun said teasing sooyoung..

"are you really trying to messed up with me?"sooyoung said yelling at her all the employee are now staring at the two of them and the gossip finally starts *what am I doing I'm educated sooyoung thought to herself trying to calm herself down..seohyun had enough with her keeping on messing up everything and now want to face anything that sooyoung wants either a verbal or physical fight but too bad someone arrived jaeseop's dad..

"what's going on in my company!?"he said "seohyun bow down politely while sooyoung's face look like all mad "never mind I think I know what's gong on"his father said it's his first time seeing seohyun after 5 years for a moment he stare at her "seohyun can you come at my office"he said "yes sir"seohyun said following him towards his office..

both of them sat on the sofa facing each other "I won't asked a divorce or anything that will force you to leaved my son again I realize how much I have hurt him all these years he was lonely"he said "I know back when we forced you to get married both of you were still childish but because for the sake of my company your father accepted my offer"he continued "that's all in the past sir"seohyun said "I know sometimes I often blame myself for what happen to you and your family I think I betrayed your dad by leaving him he was my best friend"he said seohyun hold his hands "sir please don't blame yourself for what happen with me and my family it's all my father's choice"seohyun said "seohyun you are kind like your father"he said seohyun smile at him..

Jaeseop rush over his father's office thinking his father will do something again that would hurt seohyun he hurriedly open the door "what?"his father said "where's seohyun?"jaeseop said "she left few minutes ago"his father said "what did you tell her?"jaseop said "I asked for her forgiveness"his father said "appa!"jaeseop said and smile at his father "your not kidding right?"jaeseop said "do I look like I'm kidding?"his father said "no"jaeseop said who hurriedly run out to get seohyun..

Luckily seohyun didn't still got out of the building "seohyun!"jaeseop shouted seohyun turned around and see jaeseop running towards her "I heard dad already asked for your forgiveness"jaeseop said "everything is all in the past I can forgive and all the scars will heal sooner or later"seohyun said "our main problem now is only your mom"seohyun said jokingly towards jaeseop "yeah I know"jaeseop said..

Meanwhile sooyoung is releasing all her anger at her room trying to scream and throw things and even crying when her mom enter "omma!"sooyoung shouted "fix yourself!"her mom said "omma....jaeseop"sooyoung said "I know"her mom said sooyoung hugged her mom "omma get rid of her"sooyoung said "I'll see what I can do"her mom said running her hands through her daughter's hair..