chapter 10

Let's Start All Over Again

this is not edited so you may see some typo :P

"sooyoung were friends right?"jaeseop said "jaeseop I have more hope in our relationship"sooyoung said who started to shed tears meanwhile seohyun is still emotionless on what's going on "I will never give up on you divorce her"sooyoung said "ahjumma who are you to break my family!"yejun interrupted "bwoahh who am I?"sooyoung said raising her tone on yejun seohyun slammed her hands on the table "you could raised tone on me but don't ever raised tone with my child your not her mom to do that"seohyun said "jaeseop let's go!"seohyun said for some reason that made jaeseop smile..

On the car jaeseop can't stop smiling "why are you smiling like crazy?"seohyun said "why am I not allowed to?"jaeseop said "then I wanna know why your smiling?"seohyun said "nothing"jaeseop said"were here"jaeseop said seohyun didn't notice but yejun fell asleep "I'll carry him"seohyun said "no you just got sick I'll put him inside"jaeseop said "if you insist fine carry him"seohyun said and left the car "*why do I feel she's mad?"jaeseop thought to himself

seohyun open the door of yejun's room  for jaeseop and jaeseop notice all those happy pictures just the two of them on his birthday+school activities "sigh so this are all the 5 years that I have missed"jaeseop murmured while carefully putting his son on his bed.

"you should go home now I'm sure you and your mom would have a long chat"seohyun said and walk away but jaeseop run towards her and back hugged her "are you mad?"jaeseop said "let go"seohyun said "answer me are you mad?"jaeseop said for few minutes seohyun didn't respond and just let jaeseop hugged her "If I'm mad what are you gonna do?"seohyun said "I'll make you feel better"jaeseop said seohyun pulled a smile on her face but jaeseop didn't really notice it for a moment jaeseop is hugging her until someone "Ms I just wanna asked?.."ahjumma didn't really finish her sentence since she saw seohyun and jaeseop.

Seohyun hurriedly remove jaeseop's hand out of her waist "am I interrupting a important conversation?"ahjumma said "nothing he's about to leave"seohyun said "I'll send him outside"seohyun said "let's go"seohyun said while jaeseop gave her the I don't wanna leave look..

on there way towards jaeseop car "about starting all over again"jaeseop said "what about starting again?"seohyun said "did you  think about it?"jaeseop said "I can't answer your question"seohyun said "why?"jaeseop said"your parents"seohyun said "I know my mom is mean and stuff like that but"jaeseop said "I don't wanna argue with your mom all over again she's such a pain"seohyun said "but your not living with her this time"jaeseop said "not living with her? I don't think so can you have some sense your his oldest son which means your managing the company and which leads to you stuck on that house"seohyun said "seohyun"jaeseop said softly seohyun's tear started to fall "you know how much I have suffered?"seohyun said "raising a kid on my own?"seohyun said "why? why did you decide to leave?"jaeseop said "your parents,they didn't want there in daughter in law when her father's company went bankrupt"seohyun continue.."no my parents won't do those stuff"jaeseop said who is also started to shed tears..

"fine"seohyun said who is about to leave but jaeseop grabbed her and kissed her crashing his lips towards her at first seohyun is trying to resist him but missing his lips seohyun finally gave in..

seohyun soon push him away and jaeseop soon hugged her and whisphered something through her ears "I don't wanna loose you nor yejun I'll see what I can do, don't be upset anymore I don't wanna see you like this"jaeseop said seohyun is emotionless while jaeseop is hugging her "tell me when your scared or upset please don't just bear it by yourself"jaeseop said "to tell you the truth I'm so scared"seohyun said jaeseop carefully run his hands towards seohyun's hair "I will always be here by your side"jaeseop said seohyun soon smile "it's late you should go now"seohyun said..

Meanwhile jaeseop soon went home just to find out that there's problem awaiting for him at home..."your home"jaeseop's mom said jaeseop is kneeling down infront of his parents "divorce her"his mother said "no I will never do that"jaeseop said "KIM JAESEOP! his dad said punching him..follow what your mom said" "I won't changed my decision"jaeseop said his grandma soon enter the living room "omo! poor child" she said and walk towards his grandson "are you ok?"his grandma said "yes halmuhnee"jaeseop said Jaeseop soon walk towards his room "your grounded!"jaeseop mom's said kahi soon open "grounded? he even had a child I don't think you can even ground him now It's not like he's still in high school"kahi said "mind your own business!"her mom said "yeah whatever"kahi said following his brother towards his room. "just let him cool down"his grandmother said "omma that child keep on disobeying us"jaeseop mom said "DISOBEYING? jaeseop have been following you two almost all his life he even sacrifice his own happiness by not finding seohyun because you said so and now that happiness is back I don't think he will never waste that chance"his grandmother said...

please keep the comments going ^^~ it  inspire me:D