Pt. 2

Unfitted [Paused]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after, Junghan finished his classes early and decided to go to Jiyeon’s school. He don’t know what’s gotten into him until he decided to go to that school. After 2 months dating Jiyeon, he never really come to that school. Except the time when there’s basketball competition at the Gym’s hall. That’s how he know Jiyeon, Jiyeon was there in the competition being a cheerleader and Junghan come to support his friend’s team.

He grab his phone out from his pocket and text Jiyeon.

To: Baby Jiyeon

Baby, I’ll pick you up at school. Don’t go anywhere! Love you!

 

It doesn’t need a long time, his phone already vibrating. Signaling a new message.

From: Baby Jiyeon

What~ >< Baby so sweet! Ok, I’ll wait for you. Love you more~

He chuckles as he read the message and put his phone back to his pocket. As the bus arrive, he get on the bus and sit at the very back of the bus. After the meeting of the girl at his academy, he can’t help himself but think of the girl.

The figure of the girl is taller than Jiyeon’s, the girl almost reach his neck while Jiyeon stuck on his chest level; the girl is more mature than Jiyeon, even though she keep hiding her face with her hair but as he heard the girl talked, he can sense that she is mature; The meeting last night was too short, making him want to know her better.

Will I meet her again later? He thought as he throw his eyes at the busy street. Think about other girl is not a wrong thing right? It’s not like I like her, I just interested in her. That’s all.

 

After 20 minutes of bus ride, Junghan woke up from his nap and get off the bus. Glad the bus stop is right in front of the school. Students already walk out of the school gate. Girls and their group chatting over something on their phone and a group of Boys talk about the newest Online Game. Out of the students outside, Junghan still haven’t caught a glimpse of Jiyeon. Maybe she’s still inside the class. He then lean his back onto the wall near him.

“Boo!” a cutie tone girl scared him as she poke his shoulder hard. Junghan jumped in horror and rub his chest. The girl giggles cutely when she know that she has succeed in scaring the older boy.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter