Pt. 1

Unfitted [Paused]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a hot summer night. 18 years old girl walking on the busy street still with her uniform stick on her body and heavy backpack hanging on her back. Im Narae, the last year student of high school take a look at her phone screen to check the time. 7:15 pm. She mentally cursed in her head and started running. She knows that the academy class will start in 15 minutes.

Since the early year, taking extra class on her academy is a MUST if she don’t want to fail on her big exams. It’s not that she is stupid on her class, she just think she is still lacking. The grade to pass the university entrance is hard to be reach. She might be one of the 20th top students at her school, but it’s not guarantee her to pass the university entrance exam.

After 10 minutes running, she finally reached her academy. 5 minutes left until the class started. She thought as her stomach growling hard. She haven’t eat her dinner, if she skip her dinner she can’t concentrate on her study. There’s a market near the academy, she decided to stop by to buy a bread and a cotton of milk.

After she grab a bread and a cotton of milk, she paid it to the cashier and walk out. She didn’t pay attention to where she going and accidentally bumped into a guy. She looked up to see the guy she bumped and quickly apologize. Narae’s breath hitched and her face flushed into red tomatoes.

 

Yoon Junghan. The college guy that is studying on the same academy as Narae. The guy she’s been liking since the first time she come to the academy. She always admire him, the long hair; board shoulder; sharp jaw; angelic smile; big and gentle hands; tall figures; how can she not fall for him?

They would always meet or bumped to each other, but never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter