stay away from my sister

The Universe Conspired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung Yong Hwa. Jung Yong Hwa. Hyung." Hongki entered the CNBLUE practice room.

"Oh.. Hongki, what's up?" Yong Hwa  stopped stumming his guitar.

"Listen kids," Hongki turned to the 3 members."Did you know that your leader is dating?" He spilt the bean.

"What?" Jung Shin walked towards Yong Hwa. "Hyung, for real?"

"That's not the question," Min Hyuk came down from his drum seat. "The question is who is she dating? Shin Hye noona?"

"Nope." Hongki answered. "I was with Shin Hye when we saw Yong Hwa on a date."

"Ya!! ya.... Lee Hongki! Were you stalking me?" Yong Hwa advanced towards Hongki.

"Stalking? You should have been more discreet." Hongki laughed.

"Comeon, you and Shin Hye stalked on me. I only told Shin Hye that I am meeting a girl." Yong Hwa made a face at Hongki.

"Well, you can say that." Hongki smiled evilly.

"Hyung, what does she look like?" Jung Shin was curious.

"Hmmm.. she's pretty  but.."

Yong Hwa covered Hongki's mouth.

"Hyung, whaaa... so she's the girl in the new song huh?" Jung Shin teased.

"Nah... " Yong Hwa waved his hand. " Jong Hyun-ah, I think I saw your sister at the TV station. Is she here?" Yong Hwa tried to evade the topic.

 "Hmm...Ji Yeon?" Jong Hyun wanted to confirm.

Yong Hwa nodded. "I was filming a variety when I saw her with some producers."

"Hmmm... She called earlier. I can't understand that girl,"  Jong Hyun scratched his head.

"Ji Yeon? You have another sister?" Hongki in.

"Oh.. hyung." It was Jung Shin who answered. "They looked exactly the same. She's sooo pretty. I know you'll fell inlove right away."

"Really. Jong Hyun-ah, introduce me to your sister," Hongki  pulled his signature puppy face at Jong Hyun.

"Even if I introduce you to her. " Jong Hyun shook his head. "She's inlove to Joon Young."

"Jung Joon Young hyung?" Min Hyuk and Hongki chorused.

"Oh... She's...ugh! I don't understand why Joon Young." Jong Hyun shook his head.

Hongki made a tsk comment. "Badboy."

Jong Hyun shrugged. "Maybe that's why my sister liked him. The bad boy image. My sister's quite liberated. But there's no way I will date him."

"Seriously hyung, I want to meet your sister." Hongki looked at Jong Hyun straight.

"I'll call you when she shows up. Well, might suit you. She likes to party."

"Cool! Do you have a picture... No... Is she in your SNS?" Hongki took out his phone and started browsing . "Ahhhh....This? LUSHenNAT? cool name. Ya..... She really is your duplicate."

"Uh... Why were you here by the way?" Yong Hwa asked Hongki

"Ah... Hmmm...Can I borrow your red car?"

"Yong Hwa's brows met. "My car? Why? You have your... Why? Using it to pick up girls?"

"No.. No.. No..." Hongki waved his hand. "My car is in maintenance and uhm....uhmm..." Hongki was hesitant to say it.

"When do you need it? Just don't make scratches." The ever kind and generous leader didn't have to hear Hongki's reason.

"Hyung.... Thank you. Thank you!" Hongki bowed. "Can I come and pick it up tonight?"

"Sure. Or you can come with me on my way home." Yong Hwa replied.

"Hyung, you're making me curious." Jung Shin walked beside Hongki. "You can borrow other cars or so...Why.."

"It's red." Hongki didn't let Jung Shin finished. "hyung will be pleased."

 

The wars between Jung Yong Hwa's  fans wasn't  something to be ignored. After Yong Hwa  appeared in the TV show, we got married, his fans shipped them and were delusional that the two are still dating after the so called on screen marriage.

The same with Park Shin Hye's  fans. They kept on insisting that the two were really dating and just denying and covering it up with just being friends.

"Shin Hye-ah, What do you think of Yong Hwa hyung's girlfriend?" Hongki asked.

"Are they dating already? He hasn't  said anything yet."

"Oh they are... trust me." Hongki  answered with confidence.

"And you? It was long time when you had your last break up," Shin Hye was looking at him straight.

"And you? When are you going to introduce someone to me?" Hongki countered.

"Not this time. I don't  have time to date."

"No time to date huh?" Hongki  rolled his eyes. "Weren't  you caught in camera going to Lee Jongsuk's house?"

"Ya!!!That wasn't  me okay? How many times do I have to defend myself to you with that article.

"Then tell me who are you dating," Hongki challenged.

"Ugh!!!Hongki that's. .." Shin Hye picked the spoon and was ready to hit Hongki.

"Why don't  you and Yong Hwa just make it real?"

"One more word Lee Hongki  and I'll  kill you." Shin Hye threatened.

"I'm  too cute to die in your hands" Hongki laughed hard

"So is there a new girl?" It was Shin Hye's turn to ask.

"Nah... not now. We're  kinda busy. We're  hoping to get a contract with a company as a face carrier."

"Oh... that's  nice! What company?"

"I'm  not at liberty to talk about it. You'll  find out if we get the contract. "

"Okay.. I'm  looking  forward to it."

"And I am looking forward to you and Yong Hwa hyung dating."

Shin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter