boy meets girl

The Universe Conspired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Shin Hye!" Shin Hye turned to the loud voice calling her name.
"Jung Yong Hwa?" Shin Hye was surprised to see Yong Hwa. "What are you doing here?"
"And what are you doing here?" Yong Hwa didn't answer her.
"Work and pleasure." Shin Hye answered. "You?"
"Family trip." Yong Hwa pointed at his family. "I'll introduce you to my brother."
"Sure." Both walked towards Yong Hwa's family.
"Shin Hye-ah," Yong hwa's mom became excited and got up to hug Shin Hye.
"Auntie, how are you?" Shin Hye greeted her. "hello uncle."
"My brother, my sister-in-law and my nephew." Yong Hwa intruded them to Shin Hye. "Park Shin Hye."
"It's nice running into you and it's nice meeting you. Wow! We're so lucky!" His brother was excited.
"Uncle, is she your girlfriend?" Yong Hwa's nephew asked innocently.
Shin Hye turned red.
Yong Hwa just laughed off. "What made you ask that question?" he asked his nephew.
"uhh... You look close and nice together," his nephew answered hesitantly. "Uncle Yong Hwa, will she be my auntie?"
Yong Hwa laughed but his laugher was filled with embarrasment. "Kiddo, you're still young to be thinking about that. This lady here is my friend okay."
The kid just nodded. "She'll be my aunt." he said with determination.
"She's your aunt okay but for now... you worry about school okay," Yong Hwa ended the topic. He turned to Shin Hye. "See you sometime. Have a great time."
Shin Hye bowed."You too guys. Enjoy your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter