"I'm Very Disappointed."

Mistaken Happiness

Jae Joong!" So Eun said in surprise when she found Jae Joong at the door. She had woken up that morning, and had noticed Jae Joong at the door when she walked out of the bedroom. "Why are you here?" She asked.
"Well, if Kim Bum gave you a place to stay, then... most likely, he'd bring you here." Jae Joong explained. So Eun smiled, and walked towards him.
"But... what brings you here?"
"Well... I was worried about you." He replied, he had his hands in his pockets, and looked way from So Eun.
"Oh… I see." She smiled, and led him to the living room area (the area with all the chairs, and sofas)
"Why did Kim Bum bring you here?" He asked curiously when they settled on the sofa.
"I didn't want to go home." I replied, "So Kim Bum was nice enough to give me a place to stay at." She said joyfully. She was in a good mood today, though she knew she would have to return home tomorrow, she had school, and her homework were still on the table in her room. She didn't want to think much about it, so she decided to put it aside for later.
"You know…" Jae Joong laughed, "It's weird, I feel a bit uncomfortable."
"Why?" So Eun asked in surprise. When Jae Joong was about to reply So Eun, her cell phone started to ring. "Sorry." She apologized, and put the phone to her ear. "Hello?" She answered.
"So Eun?" Kim Bum asked.
"Yes?"
"What are you doing right now?"
"Jae Joong came over, so we're chatting now, why?"
"Di d you guys eat yet?" He asked. So Eun covered the phone, and asked Jae Joong:
"Did you eat yet?" Jae Joong nodded his head, and she put the phone back on her ear.
"He ate already."
"Oh…" Kim Bum said. His voice sounded disappointed in a way, and So Eun had heard t in his voice.
"Do you want to come anyway?" She asked Jae Joong, "It wouldn't hurt to eat more."
"No, I'm fine. You two go, I'll be fine on my own." Jae Joong replied.
"Then I'll pick you up in ten minutes?" Kim Bum asked.
"Sure." So Eun replied, and hung up. "So… what were you saying earlier?" She asked. Jae Joong didn't know if he should tell her or not. They were friends now, and he was grateful for it. He liked it this way. Though he felt uncomfortable because she had asked for help from Kim Bum first, and not him. He thought it over for a moment, and decided not to tell her.
"Oh, it's nothing much." He said. "I'll be leaving now, I'll see you later?" He asked. So Eun nodded head, and walked him to the door, just a few meters away, and said good-bye.

Hye Sun couldn't sleep all night. She had nightmares. She had this weird feeling that this dream would come true one day. So Eun had found out Hyun Joong and her plan to save the company, and how they were using her. She was really mad, and told her:
"I'm never going to forgive you ever again!" She tried to sleep again throughout the night, though every time she finally succeeded, she would have that same dream, and wake up from the nightmare. Should I really use So Eun? Will she forgive me? She asked herself over and over again. She finally convinced herself, No; she is going to forgive me. I know she'll understand.

As Kim Bum and So Eun were driving to a restaurant for breakfast, his phone rung.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Young master, the thing you told me to do last night…" The butler said.
"Yes?"
"I've found out her past."
"Well, her father had died from a car accident a few years back. Her mother has been working in a clothing alternation shop for about ten years. She had dated Master Jae Joong a few years back, but it didn't end so well.
"What else?"
"There isn't much, just the schools she used to go too…Oh! The boyfriend of her sister now used to be her crush."
"Oh…" Kim Bum said. So Eun was sitting quietly beside him as he was driving, and was looking out the window.
"Well, I also found something very interesting."
"What is it?" He asked.
"The boyfriend of her sister is named Kim Hyun Joong. He and his father own a company, a very small one. Recently the company isn't doing all that good, and I've heard that they're planning to use So Eun to get some money for the company."
"How is this possible?" Kim Bum asked in disbelief.
"Well, we've heard, the reason why they've sent her to the school was: First of all meet friends that are above her status level. Even the poorest boy in the school could help revive their company. Second, if a boy really falls in love with her, her and her family could live the rest of their lives in luxury."
"Does she know anything about this?"
"I'm not sure, Young master."
"Thanks." He said and hung up.
"Who was it?" So Eun asked.
"You don't know him." Kim Bum said. So Eun nodded, and looked out the window again.
"So Eun…"
"Hmm?" She asked as she turned towards him.
"Do you know why your sister transferred you to this school?"
"I think it's because she wants me to have a better future." So Eun replied as she smiled. She knew nothing of this plan, though Kim Bum misunderstood.
"So… You really came to this school only to meet someone that could help revive your future brother-in-law's company?" Kim Bum asked in disbelief, he had stopped the car was staring at So Eun with eyes filled with anger. "Did you only come to this school just to revive their company?"
"Hyun Joong's company… What does that have to do with me going to Korea International?" She asked.
"I never knew you were this kind of person."
"What kind of person?"
"Those people who just cares about money! If you want money, I'll give you money." He said angrily. He took out his wallet, and threw her all the bills in it. So Eun looked at him with disbelief. She thought this boy might've the nicest boy she had met in years, though now, she told herself he wasn't. She didn't know why he suddenly came up with this; they were all fine just a few minutes ago. She decided to not ask, if he thought she was just one of those girls that only cares about money, then she wouldn't stop him from thinking that way. All she said before she walked away from the car was:
"I'm very disappointed."

So Eun had no place to stay that night, and had no choice but to return home, she had school anyways. She found Hye Sun on the sofa when she walked in.
"So Eun!" Hye Sun screamed as she ran over to hug her. She had missed her a lot.
"About Jae Joong…" So Eun started,
"It's alright, it's really okay." Hye Sun said as she revealed a smile. So Eun smiled, and they settled on the sofa.
"Where'd you go?"
"My friend…" She didn't know if she could still call Kim Bum a friend after what he had done to her. She decided to just stop talking about it altogether. "I'm going to take a shower now, okay?" She got up from the sofa, and walked to her room. There she was, she thought. I'm back to where I started. She slowly ran her hand over her bed, which Hye Sun had done. Forget it, So Eun, she told herself. Even if you're thinking you're starting to have feelings for him, it's impossible for him to like a poor girl like you. As she said this, tears began to stream down her face. She tried to stop them, but she failed. Why did he have to ruin their friendship, why did he have to think she was "that kind" of person? She didn't want to these questions, so she pushed them away like usually, and gathered her clothes to take a shower.

----------------------------------------------
Well.. Hmmm... I really don't like how I made them argue..>.> Or Kim Bum mad at So Eun.. I shouldn't have done that.. XD Well.. they'll make up next chapter =D Comments =D Thanks for reading =D