Nine- Final

When He Cried Wolf

     Kris opened his eyes as he realized he was set down in the middle of a dark room... the basement. Tao spotted him and ran over, embracing him, his eyes red and puffy.

     "Kris!!" The smaller man sobbed, "Oh Ge I thought- we thought you were dead!" 

     Kris returned the hug and remembered the knife wound... it should have hurt. He look down at his chest, there was nothing. Confused, he looked around, he saw his remaining friends piling wood around two bodies chained to the wall, a female with long black hair and a male with red. Hide and the headmistress..? Both were unconscious. 

     He realized what was happening when Kyungsoo pulled out a lighter. The soft flames reflected in the small man's eyes, his face showing no remorse as the flames crawled up the two bodies on the wall. 

     "We should go."

     Tao nodded and propped Kris onto his shoulder, helped by his other friends. As they made their way up to the outside, they could hear the surprised gasps and pained screams of the two people chained up inside. Tao cringed. 

      "It's okay Tao, they weren't people anyways. Right? They couldn't have been human. No one can be like that and be human." His voice cracked at the end of his sentence and his thumb played with the lighter.  He was thinking about his dead friends, his teacher, however many other people they had killed. 

     The fire had spread onto the building by the time they were at the gravel road and they stared at the crackling remains of their old school. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SCHOOL BURNS DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Only two bodies were found, an adult female and an adult male. No students were harmed in the fire. Residents of the area claim they could hear howls that night coming from around the school. 

 

 

thanks for reading and please check out my other stories! ^-^