Seven

When He Cried Wolf

     The bell rang, and all of the class stood up except Kyungsoo and Tao. They both sat there, staring at Hide.

      "Surprised to see me boys? Don't act like you didn't expect me to show up some day."

      Kyungsoo slammed his small fists onto the desk, his eyes turning yellow and his fangs protruding, "where is our teacher?"

      Hide smiled and his lips, "oh... nothing. I just... took care of her." 

      Tao stood up, "you disgusting-" 

      He was interrupted by the classroom door swinging open. Kris, Suho, and Chanyeol stood in the doorway.

      Kris grabbed Hide by his neck and slammed him against the wall, his inner wolf was showing itself, he was transforming. Hide gasped.

     "I thought--- I gave you---- the shot---" 

     Kris's hand wrapped around the man's entire neck, "those don't work on the alpha male, Señor Buttsnout"

     "A-alpha?" Hide cried, "what- why are you here?"

     Suho stepped forward, his cheeks tear stained.

     "Sehun, Lay, everyone..." he sobbed, "YOU KILLED THEM!" 

     Hide's eyes widened in fear. Tao's heart stopped, they're all... dead? They couldn't be... they were just there this morning. How could he let this happen?

      Kris squeezed harder. Blood ran down Hide's chin. 

      "How does it feel?" Kris sunk his claws into Hide's neck, " to be weak?" 

      Tao reached out to Kris, "Kris, no, don't!"

      Kris turned around and growled at Tao.

     

(Hey guys, sorry it took me a million years to update...)