Three

When He Cried Wolf

     "Yup, you murdered Tao."

     Kris was sitting on a bench with his face in his hands while the others discussed what could have happened. They all remembered the night of the full moon, when Kris had dragged in Tao's unconscious body. That was three days earlier, why didn't Tao show up? Where was he?

     They all poked and teased at him, until finally a muffled sob was heard.

     "I don't know." 

     Kyungsoo raised his head, "guys. Remember when Minseok first became a werewolf? It was days before we saw him again."

     "Soo, please don't say werewolf. It sounds... stupid." 

    "Okay.", He replied, "but really, what are we supposed to call ourselves?"

    "Guys. We can talk about that later." Suho announced, looking over at Kris, who was now sobbing. It wasn't like him to cry like this. The others could sense his sadness. Did he really care about Tao that much? Suho rubbed the taller boy's back. 

     "I'm going home," Kris stood up, "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

     They all said goodbye to him, wishing him good luck. 

      

******************************************************************************************************

 

      Kris made it to the dorm that he shared with Tao, or at least, used to share with Tao. He felt horrible. A life without Tao... no, he couldn't let anyone know about how he felt.

     "Kris gege, why are you crying?"

     Tao? No, it couldn't be. He was just imagining it. 

     He looked up. Tao was standing up from his bed, half asleep, with a huge bandage covering his shoulder. 

     "Oh Tao! Your shoulder! What happened?"

     "Oh well... I don't remember. That guy told I was in an accident." Tao rubbed his eyes.

    Kris narrowed his eyes, "who?"

     "The red haired guy..."

     Hide. Kris was angry, saddened by how they let him hurt Tao, then lied to him about what happened. 

     "Kris..." Tao struggled, "what are you doing?"

     Kris had pinned Tao to the wall, holding him by his wrists. 

     "Please let me go..." Tao tried to push away, but kris held him even harder against the wall, pressing his whole body against his. 

     Was Kris... sniffing him??? Tao tried to fight him, but Kris's grip got even more strong. Tao yelped. Kris let go of his wrists, but didn't pull his body away. Tao relaxed.

     "I'm so glad you're okay." Kris's face was close to Tao's, and his breath smelled sweet, "I thought I murdered you."

 

(Thank you sooooooo much for reading this far! I know my chapters are a little short.^·^ I hope you liked it anyway. There will definitely be more Taoris "action" soon so just hold on!)