Movie Night

SunDae Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N  Sorry this is so short. But it's already super late and I just don't know where else to go with it.  I wanted to finish this for Bae's b-day but writers block got the best of me.

This is kind of a flashback in time story. It occurs a week before the second chapter, so Dae and Bae have not yet had .  But now we get to see whose idea the ghost movies actually was ;)  I also wanted to do a little more with Top and Jiyong. I've never written Top before. 

                                                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                “Aish, Jiyong-ah, my house is freezing, why did you turn the ac up so high? It’s only May,” Youngbae complained from his spot on the couch.  “It’s not even hot outside and I’m going to be a popsicle before I even have breakfast,” he muttered, watching as his best friend and his boyfriend both dug through his bedroom and linen closet pulling all the blankets they could find.

                “That’s why we are getting these,” Jiyong replied, dumping his pile unceremoniously on the other couch.  “It’s better to cuddle under blankets when it’s cold” Ji stated, throwing a naughty wink over his shoulder at Daesung who was placing his blanket pile next to Bae, trying desperately not to blush.  “Besides, Bae-ya, it wasn’t my idea, right, Daedae?” Jiyong smirked at the pair, while Youngbae blushed and Daesung looked at his feet and turned even redder than he was a moment before.

                “Well sort of, Jiyong hyung, the ac and blankets was all you,” Dae stammered in reply, then looked at Youngbae.  “I just mentioned that it would be fun if it was winter and we could have a movie night with blankets and everything.  Hyung came up with most of this, not me,” he said, waving his hand over the array of snacks and drinks on the coffee table.  “Jiyong wanted a big party for your birthday, but I thought something smaller with just the four of us might be better,” Dae continued.  Plus I didn’t want you to feel pressured to go further in our relationship if you aren’t ready and a big party like Jiyong hyung wanted would do that.  “Besides, cuddling under a pile of blankets with a movie and popcorn sounds fun, don’t you think?” He asked placing his hand on Bae’s leg and laying his head on the smaller man’s shoulder and gazing up at him.

                “Sounds perfect to me, Jagiya,” Youngbae replied, meeting Daesung’s gaze and his cheek with the back of his fingers.

                “Ha! You guys are adorable.  I knew that you two belonged together from day one!” ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter