Maybe it's time

SunDae Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Well here it is. The epilogue turned out a little longer than the story...lol. Just a warning there is a mention of here. I tried to make things not to graphic so that I don't have to mark this as mature. Though it is at the least pg-13

A/N 3/21: Minor editing done.

A/N 5/4: Guess this really isn't an epilogue anymore..lol

                                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

              Youngbae looked up into the eyes of the man in front of him, his gaze wandering over the features of his face, the warm brown eyes, the slightly hooked nose, and finally landing on his full lips, now reddened from kissing.  Bae lightly trailed his fingers from Daesung’s jaw down the side of his neck slowly, feeling the sharp intake of breath and small moan as he reached the sensitive and now tender spot at the base of his neck. There will surely be a mark there later.  He repeated the gesture, marveling in the sound of Daesung’s husky moans and at how easy it was to cause them. 

                “Oh!” Bae gasped as he found himself pushed against his apartment door. Now it was his turn to let out a small moan as Dae slowly trailed kisses and from his shoulder all the way to his jaw. Then Daesung’s mouth was crushed against his own, tongue probing for entry which he allowed, thoroughly enjoying the battle for dominance in the kiss.  He broke away from the kiss throwing is head back against the door as a groan of pleasure mixed with need and want escaped from him when Dae ground his hips against him.  Youngbae wasn’t sure just how much more he could take.   He let out a small whimper when Daesung pulled away, causing the younger man to chuckle.  Aish, even his laugh is y, makes me want more.  The direction his thoughts were going caused his whole face to turn red from the neck up. This, though, made him made him drop his head against his date’s shoulder, feeling guilty.  His uncertainty was the reason they hadn’t gone further than some seriously steamy make-out sessions, even though they had been seeing each other every chance they had for six weeks.

                “Bae-ya.  Hyung, please.  Don’t feel bad,” said Daesung, pulling the smaller man into a hug.  He had watched Youngbae’s emotions play across his face going from pleasure to embarrassed, then plummeting to guilt. The last emotion was the one he didn’t want for him to feel.  “I have told you, I understand.  It’s okay.   I am not upset.  I will wait until you are ready,” Dae said, gently lifting his hyung’s face so he could look into his eyes.  “Okay?  You are not allowed to feel bad.  I know you care for me the same as I care for you.  That is enough for me until you are ready to go further.”

                “I will leave now, Bae-ya hyung.  You go inside,” Daesung continued, his thumb on the cheek of the adorably handsome man in front of him.  He gave him a peck on the nose, one on each cheek and finally a quick chaste peck to his kiss-swollen lips, eliciting the laugh he was hoping for.  “There we go. I like to see your smile.”  With that, Dae took a step back and turned around to leave, looking back to give a wave as he walked to the elevator.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                After sliding off his boots at the door Youngbae dropped down on his couch with a thump.  “Aish!  I can’t believe I chickened out again,” he said, mostly to the couch cushions.  I think though, if Daesung-ah had tried again I would have been okay. I really want to take this next step with him. He is so perfect and he has been more patient than I have a right to ask. He looked around for the TV remote, finding it stuffed under the end pillow of the couch, most likely left there by, his best friend, Jiyong.

                After flipping through all the channels twice he turned the tv back off and wandered to the kitchen.  If Jiyong had stopped by, that meant, most likely, his cupboards and fridge were restocked.  Ji hated to cook, but he sure did love to shop.  Finding chocopies in the fridge, he made a mental note to thank Jiyong tomorrow, swallowing one of the treats in only three bites and bringing another to his room to eat after he showered and calmed down.

                He sat down on his bed after showering. His phone chirped a message, so he checked it, sighing, certain who it was.

From Ji: SO?!?!?!?! *wink*

To Ji: Don’t want to talk about it. I am an IDIOT!

From Ji: Dummy, you are not! *Frown* *Scowl* We’ll talk at work, see you in the morning.

To Ji: Yeah, yeah. If you leave my remote stuffed in the cushions one more time I’m changing my passcode and not telling you.

From Ji: YAH! Ungrateful!

                He chuckled at his friend and laid down, double checking his alarm. Startled when it chirped again, he almost dropped it on his face. That must be Dae.  He should be home about now.

Daesungie: Anyeong! I’m home now, safe and sound.  Sleep well, Hyung. *kissy face*

Youngbae rolled over, ran his hand through his hair and pondered for a few minutes how to word his reply.

                                                                            

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter