A Day Together

SunDae Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Desription--- This is the next morning from the previous story/chapter

     Youngbae woke up slightly disoriented, until he remembered where he was.  A slight blush crept over his cheeks as he recalled the night before.  He was happy though, very happy.   He couldn’t ask for a better boyfriend than the one he had managed to land. He looked at the man who was still sleeping and mostly wrapped around him, using his chest as a pillow.   He brushed the hair out of Daesung’s face and smiled as he stirred from his sleep. “Good morning, Jagiya.  Did you sleep well?”

      “Mmmm. Ne, Hyung, I did. Though, you make a better pillow when you are moving less,” Dae said, grabbing Bae’s arms and trying to hold them down so he could snuggle undisturbed. He looked up to find his hyung pouting at him.  “You are cute when you pout," he whispered into Youngbae’s ear, and then gently bit the pouting lip, before sitting up to get out of bed.  “And when you blush," he said turning back to place a kiss on both of the smaller man’s, now even more reddened, cheeks.

      “Bae-ya, hyung, I am going to fix breakfast, if you want to take a shower now, you can.  I will shower after we eat,” Daesung announced as he jumped away from Youngbae’s attempt to pull him back into the bed, laughing.

      “I was really hoping we could, well, you know, uh, shower together?” said Bae hopefully, while trying unsuccessfully to not blush anymore.

      Dae rummaged through a drawer looking for a pair of sweats in an attempt to hide his now, also, reddening face.  “Oh, well, yeah. But then I don’t really think much getting clean would be accomplished if we did that,” he replied, turning back to face Bae after he put on his pants, giving him a not so chaste kiss before walking shirtless out of the room, swaying his hips teasingly.

      Shaking his head at his boyfriend’s sassy behavior, Youngbae searched for his phone before showering. Jiyong has probably sent me a million texts, nosey freak. Turning on his phone, he was relieved that his best friend was reserved in the number of messages he sent.

From Jiyong: So? *smirk*

                  : You’d better not chicken out again. *frown*

                  : It’s 2:30 a.m. I guess you are not being a good boy, hyung, or are you. *wink*

To Jiyong: Aish!  None of your business, Ji!  I’ll talk to you tomorrow.

From Jiyong: So, how was it?

To Jiyong: NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!! Oh yeah, thanks for the clothes, you overdid it a bit though, I think. I want my sweats back.

From Jiyong: Ratty sweats for good story. *smirk*

To Jiyong: Fine. Keep them.

                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~

      Daesung was just finishing cooking when he heard footsteps walking into the kitchen, then felt arms snake around his midsection and give him a squeeze.

“That smells great, Daesungie. I love kimchi bokkeumbap.”

      Dae chuckled and moved the pan off the heat. “Bae-ya, you love everything, no food is safe from you," he exclaimed, turning so that he could return Bae’s hug.  Upon seeing the bright eye-smile that had swallowed his hyung’s eyes and lit up his whole face, he couldn’t help but return it with one of his own.  “We should eat now Youngbae-ah. The fried egg, for on top, is better when it’s still hot. Will you get bowls from that cupboard?” Dae continued, pointing at a cupboard. “Chopsticks and spoons are in the cup on the counter just under it.”

      After breakfast Daesung took a quick shower and got dressed as well.  Youngbae had asked him if he wanted to go to the zoo and that seemed like a fun way to spend the day.  Dae’s mind wandered a bit as he was walking back out to the living room.  Bae-ya and I have come a long way in only these 6 short weeks.  He overcame that huge person hurdle, I am so happy he was able to trust in me.  We haven’t really been together for that long but I can almost see a future with him.  Mmmmm, waking up to that body every morning wouldn’t be a bad thing.  Youngbae speaking to him startled Dae out of his thoughts.

      “Daesung-ah, you have an awfully naughty looking smile, what were you thinking of?”

      “Oh, ah, nothing really,” Daesung stammered. He looked down to the floor so Bae wouldn’t see the blush he could feel rising to his cheeks.  He grabbed the older man’s hand and started pulling him towards the door, in an attempt to change the subject.  “Come on, let’s go, I want to see the tigers, and the elephants! What do you want to see?”

      “Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter