Hyung, Oppa?

SunDae Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description--- Daesung is usually the one that is strong for Youngbae, but sometimes even Dae gets insecure. Even if it is over something ridiculous.

                                                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~       

                Daesung stared out the window of the café, drinking his tea while he waited for Youngbae.   It was new and had only been open a few weeks, but he thought his boyfriend would enjoy it.  It was one of those theme cafes that were very popular now.  This one was puppy themed, and he knew Bae would have a good time.   Ah, there he is now. Wait where is he going?  Dae watched, amused, as Youngbae, who was listening to his headphones, almost dancing as he walked, was so wrapped up in the music that he walked right past the café before he stopped and examined his surroundings.  Daesung watched the dancer finally find the place and enter, pleased with the huge eyesmile grin that lit up his face when he saw puppies everywhere. 

                Youngbae couldn’t help but play with the puppies on his way to sit.  “Daesungie-ya, this place is daebak!  I think we should come every day!” he said laughing as the pup in his arms his face.

                “I thought you would like it here, Hyung. Look his fur is the same shade of blond as your hair!” Dae replied, laughing at the pair.  “Would you like me to order for us at the counter so you can keep playing?”

                “Ne, do you mind?”

                “Of course not, I’ll be right back.”

                Daesung returned a few minutes later with their food, which they ate hungrily.  A few morsels may or may not have made their way into eager mouths waiting under and next to the table.  “I am glad the food here is good too. What do you think, Hyung?” questioned Dae. He didn’t receive a reply.  Youngbae seemed to be focused on the couple seated near them.  “Bae-ya?”  Did you hear me?”

                “Ne, Mianhe.  I was thinking, I guess I zoned out,” Young bae replied grasping Bae’s hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.  “The food here is great Daesung-ah. I hope we can come back soon.” He answered with a smile, before turning to play with the puppy trying to jump into his lap.

                “Daesung sighed quietly to himself. He had been observing the couple next to him as well, although a bit more subtly than Bae had managed.  They were just a typical couple, nothing really out of the ordinary, but for some reason the conversation they had been having, riddled with the girl constantly begging her oppa for a puppy, and spewing cutesy aegyo all over him trying to get what she wanted, bothered Daesung today.  It’s not like it wasn’t anything he hadn’t seen before, heck he’d even resort to aegyo himself if needed, but the way his boyfriend had been staring at them, made him just a little bit sad.  Oppa this, Oppa that, ugh, is that what he wants, someone to call him oppa? I just don’t want to think about it anymore right now.  

                “Hyung, are you finished? I have to get back to work soon.”  Dae sighed. He didn’t want to sit and be self-conscious here.  He’d rather leave before Youngbae noticed his sudden mood change.  He didn’t want to talk about what was bothering him right now, especially here, in public. 

                “Ne, Daesung-ah, I am ready to go if you are,” replied Bae in a questioning tone.  He had noticed that Daesung was not quite himself, but before he could say anything Dae had gotten up and headed towards the door.  Youngbae quickly set down the puppy he was holding and ran to catch up, grabbing Daesung’s wrist when he caught up to him just outside the café door.  “Dae-ya, why did you rush out and not wait for me?” he asked, trying to get the younger to look him in the eyes.  “I wanted to walk with you back to work, since it’s on my way. You didn’t even say goodbye.”

                “I, uh, I’m sorry Hyung. I just needed to get outside and get some air,” Dae replied.  I’m sorry for lying.  Please don’t make me talk about this right now.  I just need to think.  Daesung was fighting the urge to study his shoes, and instead looked at the elder who was looking at him questioningly.  “I’m ok, really.”

                Youngbae gave him a quick hug instead of pushing the issue for now, like he wanted.  They walked silently together.  Bae tried to think back at what could have happened to upset Dae, but couldn’t recall anything in particular that seemed like it would.   He brushed it off for now, deciding that it would be best to just talk to the taller man later when they had some privacy. 

                It wasn’t too long of a walk before they arrived at Daesung’s bookstore.  Youngbae stood in front of Dae so that he had to look at him.  Daesung needed to appease him for now so that he could have time to think.  He reached his fingers out to the base of Bae’s neck, the spot where there was a healing yellowish love bite, gently brushing his fingers over the mark. “Mine,” he whispered.

                 Youngbae couldn’t control the small shiver of pleasure that Dae’s action caused.  He mirrored the action on the slightly darker mark that was also there on Daesung’s neck as well. “Yes, yours,” he softly replied, watching as Dae reacted similarly to his touch.  He allowed himself to be mollified, for now.  “We are still on for tomorrow right?”

                “Yes, I will see you in the morning, Bae-ya hyung,” Daesung replied and turned to walk into the shop. He felt the smaller man grasp his wrist again.

                “I’d like to talk tonight if you have time?”

                Daesung nodded before walking inside.

                                                                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~

                “!” Dae exclaimed as he sunk into the chair in his small office.  Well at least I have a little while before I have to try and explain my stupid insecurities to Youngbae-ya. There wasn’t even anyone he could talk to beforehand.  Seungri, his best friend, was off somewhere that didn’t have cell reception and his sister wasn’t reachable most of the time with her army job.  He didn’t really want to burden her anyway.  I wish Eomma or Appa was still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter