Chapter 2

Dear My Family !

"eomma, im home..." that sounds of Zhoumi from living room.

"eomma, im brought friend today. We will to study together" he added.

"change your clothes then have your dinner. ask your friend too. After that you can do your study," eeteuk quicky set the table for her son. After a while they are comedown for dinner.

"have you eat, eomma?" ask Zhoumi

"yes eomma do,Zhoumi. with your siblings"

"Eunhyuk?"

"he not comeback yet, he is still at his friends house. You know your brother Mi, he's never stay still at home"

"yeah thats right. at least he's not making a mess again"

"what happend with your brother Zhoumi" ask his friend

"he's naughty, always make eomma and appa worried"

"oh by the way, who is your friend Zhoumi?" eomma said

"im forgot to introduce myself. im Jungmo imnida. im Zhoumi's classmate" Jungmo bow at eeteeuk

After dinner, they do what the teacher assaigment. and the task is finaly done, Jungmo went home. After send Jungmo at the door, Zhoumi saw Eunhyuk, his face is hurting. Zhoumi suggest that he is been fighting again.

"what happend wiyh you face? are you fighting again Hyuk?" Eunhyuk said nothing and enters house.

"yah. im talking with you Hyuk..."

"yah hyung, i listened. and you already know the answer" cut Eunhyuk.

"why are you always fighting everyday Hyuk? is there no more choice?"

Eunhyuk leaving him without answering his question. Zhoumi never understand his brother. Eunhyuk is so different from Yesung. Eunhyuk is naugthy and always talking back to eomma and appa. There is no day without fighting, to worse it, they are someone who want to be friend with him. Zhoumi dont want to thinking about it, now he have to rest for tommorow routine.

 

***

Chapter two. iam sorry for the lack update. im so busy lately.

happy reading