Chapter 4

Dear My Family !

Today yesung goes to his favorite bookstore. He want buy some books for his upcoming test before he enter to university. As soon as he arrive at bookstore, he goes to book section that have all he need. Some of worker greet him, as they know that he is one of their custumer. Yesung found his book and he want to take it, but before he grab the book, a hand touch his hand. Yesung turning his head to see a girl beside him.

“ahh,, sorry ...” said the girl.

“mm,,, no problem. Are you looking for this book?” ask Yesung and the girl only nodding her head.

“but, there is only one that left, “ Yesung try to find another book in the bookshelf, but he’s not find it anymore. So that the last book.

“Do you  really need this book?” the girl ask Yesung.

“yes, i really need this book for upcoming test before i enter university, so i need to study from this book. Why did you looking for this book? Are you want to admit in the university?” Yesung ask the girl back.

“ah no, no.. I was found it for someonr” she said. Maybe for her crush, yesung though.

“but if oppa really need this book, dont worry. I can find it in another store” she leave as soon as she said it. I see the girl open the front door and leave. She is cute, he think. Yesung went to the cashier to pay the book.

***

Tonight Yesung try to finish the assigment from his teacher. But for the last thirty minutes, he cant concentrated on his task. His mind thinking about what happen this evening. He saw his parrent and hyung are having serious discusstion because his mother looked so serious too. As if something big was happened.

That evening ...

“how is it appa? What will we do this time?” Zhoumi ask his father in low tone. He wont his brother and sister to know this meeting. His father only sigh, he though very hard.

“what do you think Zhou? Doesn’t you know this matter better than me, does you?” his father frowning. His wife that sat beside him just thinking about how to solve this problem too.

“I heared from Jungmo there’s company from China that want to cooperation with our company. Why not we try this Zhou and who know it’ll help us to solve this problem” his mother gave her suggestion.

“but mom, you know that i don’t like to do that with Chinese. They’re fogey about business” said Zhoumi.

“Zhoumi, who know that they’re different from others. We are not try it, yet. Why are you so pessimist?” said his father. Zhoumi think hard for this.

“and Jungmo said that its his cousin’s company. Why not we try this chance to mending our company, Zhou?” adding his mother.

”so, omma and appa has agreed that we coorperate with that Chinese company?”

“if that can mending our company, than yes Zhou ...” KangIn try to convince his son.

“okay, i will think about it”.

****

Over a few next month, our company is still crisis. Zhoumi is still doesn’t want to try coorperate with that Chinese company. He is try to find another way for solving this crisis. The company is fine during some month but thats not mean the company is alright.

This condition still continue until the time for Yesung to enter university. Zhoumi has dilemma. On the other side Yesung going to graduation from high school thats mean he will go to university, but the company still crisis. How can Zhoumi used the money for Yesung to enter university?. Zhoumi got the hard solution for Yesung.

At the dinner time ...

“yesung-ah,,, where you want to continue yor study?” Zhoumi aksing yesung to break the silent.

“hyung, i already told you before. Are you forgot? I want to enter Chungwoon Industrial University” Zhoumi sigh.

“Yesung-ah sorry, i think you can’t go to university this year” with  heavy heart Zhoumi said this to his brother.

“Why hyung? Why can’t i go to university this year?” Yesung doesn’t seem happy to heared it. Zhoumi didn’t answer his question.

“then what, Heehee noona can continue her study, but why i can’t?” yesung saying all his complain.

“Our company having some problem, Ye. So i wish you can understand with it” Yesung just silent. He doesn’t have an appetite for dinner. He go to his bedroom and locking himself.

What is this mean? Is that mean i can’t go to university forever? So my planinghas ruined now? Argg... I hate this. I can’t do anything. Even eomma and appa didn’t said something about this. I have badluck for this year, i can’t have my own store and now i can’t go to university. I want shouting all that on my mind. Arrggg ....

****

 

im sorry that i'm not updating this story for months. Iam quite lazy (hehee big bow)

i hope you enjoy this chapter and fell free to comment, subcribe and upvote :)

THANK YOU READER. (big thanks)