Chapter 3

Dear My Family !

Zhoumi already graduated from university. He's working at our family company. Ever since he is become the directur, our company is bigger. Zhoumi received alot praise in managing our company. in order our company often got jon offer with foreign company. With the progress in the company, made Zhoumi always busy with work. he is been working until late, but still Zhoumi always giving his attention for his siblings. Everyhing his brother or sister wants, he always gave them, of course that has to be goo things. With Zhoumi disciplinaion, he got complain from his sibling. and of course Zhoumi will be win, since they parrent know what Zhoumi do is right for his family.

Everything that his sibling wants, they're always got to ask for Zhoumi permision. Even they went for the same school. However, after they graduated from high school, their parent gave them the chance to choose the university they want. Althought they never understand what Zhoumi want, but they still know that is for their best.

In evening ...

"hyung, i want to have store for myself" Yesung said to Zhoumi. Zhoumi only glance and back to do what he did.

"hyung, do you hear me?"

"hmmm,,, yes i do. what kind of store you want to have, Yesung?"

"i want have a store that sell an accessories. You know that i love fashion, hyung"

"accessories doesn't had a good prospect in the future, Ye. You better working at our company after you graduated so you can help me handle this company" said Zhoumi.

"no, i dont want to wear a tie everyday, that suffocating for me" Yesung try to give Zhoumi an accuse. Althought Yesung know that its not working on his hyung. Zhuomi only stare at yesung with the cold stare. "urrggg... i hate his stare" said yesung. 

"hyung please..!" Yesung begin his begging.

"if want learn bussiness better you working at our company, yesung. Why you want open an accessories store?" Zhoumi get up and leaving yesung who have a sad face. I hate you Hyung.

Yesung run looking for his mom in her room. He saw his mother still cewing beside her bed. He walking near her. His mom glace and continue chewing.

"what it is yesung that you looking for me here?" ask his mom.

"eomma..." yesung whine.

"what happend ye? you never been whining like this" his mother start to notice him.

"its Zhoumi hyung eomma. He is not allowe me for opening a store for myself" he whine again.

"maybe he just not in mood when you ask him. Maybe next time when he is fine, you can ask again and he will give his permission"

"but eomma, Zhoumi hyung doesn't seems interest on my opinion. He is always like that eomma, although he know that i dont want to be like him. Everyday wearing tie and all. That is not my style eomma" his mother just smile at Yesung and pat his head.

"thats meant you want be a bussiness man?" yesung nod his head.

"okay, eomma will try to have talk with your brother" said his mother.

"gomawo eomma" yesung hug his mother.

"but eomma not promise you that Zhoumi will listen to me. Yesung know your brother, right?" eomma pinch his nose. Yesung nod his head. At least i have a hope, maybe hyung will listen to eomma.

***

 

double update :)

keep reading and remember to subcribe and upvote yeah? :) :) #bow