Chapter 1

Dear My Family !

Today is the best day ever.

After 8th years of married, finally im pregnant and giving birth to my lovely daughter. Two years ago, we adopt a five years old son named Zhoumi. before im pregnant and having my own child, Zhoumi has all the love from me and YoungWoon.

And now our happiness is complete after we have new member in this house. Zhoumi looks so happy knowing that he has a younger sister. Many times i see Zhoumi looks so cheerfull toward HeeHee. Yes, my first daughter named HeeHee. Althought they are not siblings but Zhoumi love Heehee so much.

"eomma look, HeeHee is beautiful right?". I dont know how many times did Zhoumi said it. i just smile in respond. Gently i her cheeks.

"ih you're so adorable HeeHee. eomma why is Heehee looks so beautiful?" Once again Zhoumi's never ending praised.

"of course she is beautiful, Zhoumi. Doesn't her oppa is handsome too, right?"

"oppa?" ask Zhoumi.

"Yes oppa. from now on, Zhoumi is Heehee's oppa. Okay?". He looks so happy after i said that he is become an oppa.

"you have to be a good oppa for HeeHee. eomma want the both of you to loving each other forever".

"dont worry eomma, Zhoumi will always loved Heehee and protect her from the bad person" i smile hearing his words.

 

Soon after that, Youngwoon is back from his working and look for HeeHee. Althought he looks so tired after long day of work, he's still bring Heehee to his arms. His tired's face change into the bright after seeing his daughter.

Our life feels more complete with the presence of Heehee. Day by day she grows into a beautiful little girl and cheerful. Zhoumi always played with Heehee every day after school. No matter how hungry and tired he kept playing with his beloved sister. Until one day we got the news from a doctor who said that I was pregnant again. And so, finally now Zhoumi have 4 sibling who is also handsome and beautiful.

Five of them become our treasures are priceless. After so many years passed, now they begin to grow into adults who are ready to become the successor to his parents. Now Zhoumi has been a high school student in Anyang Arts High School. Heehee while still a junior high school, and Yesung our second son was still in elementary school along with Minnie and Eunhyuk the youngest.

Our family life is established. because the family business run by smoothly. Which was originaly small business was develop rapidly and bigger. Young woon was now bussy with work while im bussy with all housewife and our children. Sometimes thye are made me angry but still with alot of love everything is fine nad we never had a serious fight in our family.

***

 

first chapter everyone (throw alot of folwers) :)

im sorry for being late to update this chapter (hiks..) i hope you guys like this chapter and love this story for sure. im sorry if im having wrong grammer, cause english is not my first langguage after all.

please do commenting, subcribing and upvoting. thanks (bow (90's degree). HAPPY READING