The Bad First Impression

The way to Mr. Perfect's heart

Dara covered her eyes upon seeing the thing. Her face immediately turned into a tomato with so much embarrassment. She literally want the floor to swallow her up so that she can get out of the crazy situation. 

 

"Ahmm could you please put something on, at least?" Dara said while she's still covering her innocent eyes.

"What's your problem? You'll get used to it when we get married." The guy teased.

"ERT!!! Get out!!!" Dara shouted as if she wanted to scare the man away. But still the guy wouldn't budge

"Why would I? You're actually the one who should get out of my property." 

 

Dara finally raises the white flag.

 

"I'm begging you please. Just get out." Dara removes her hand from her face but but her eyes are still closed. 

"Fine." The guy finally leaves and shut the door.

 

Dara sighed in relief upon hearing the door is finally shut and she's all alone now in the room. "Aigoo, so scary. Who could that guy be? He knows about the arranged marriage? Could he be the guy? "  Dara fixed herself and left the room. She was then seen by the gorgeous woman who greeted her earlier. 

 

"Dara, your bags are already placed in your room, go get dressed up for dinner." The woman said and lead her to her new room. Her room is just right across the room she entered before (where she saw the guy.)

 

"Hmmm who's room is this?" Dara's pointing to the door across her room

"You'll meet him later" The gorgeous woman smiled at her. "She's really pretty", Dara thought

 

At dinner..

"IT'S YOU!!!! THE ERT!" Dara exclaimed and pointed her finger at Jiyong. The gorgeous woman looked surprised and asked "You've already met?"

 

"Yes. She went to my bathroom without even knocking. So rude. I was taking a shower that time" Jiyong didn't even look at Dara. He just sat there and ate his dinner as if it's not a big deal. 

 

The curious woman whispered to Dara's ear, "Did you see the thing. kekekekeke~?" Dara couldn't handle it anymore. She feels like she's going to faint right then and there. Too much embarrassment in one day and worst....in front of total strangers.

 

Dara's face turned to red upon hearing what the woman said. The woman just chuckled at Dara while Jiyong just looked at them, confused.

 

"Anyway, introductions are still needed to be properly addressed. I'm Mrs. Kwon while this is my son Jiyong. I hope your father have already mentioned the arranged marriage. My husband and your father has been the best of friends ever since they were little boys. Since they treated each other as brothers, they wanted their families to be associated with each other legally. And that's why they have decided to make you and Jiyong be husband and wife after graduation and take over the business." Mrs. Kwon explained the situation in a serious but calm manner. 

 

"Yes, he mentioned it. But I'm not really sure if I want to go with it. I believe that it's too much." Dara looks like she was about to cry but suddenly Jiyong stood up and said "Then why did you come here? If you really don't want to go with it, you should have just stayed at home and didn't even bother to fly all the way to Seoul. You're pathetic."

 

Dara just looked at him surprised then she bowed her head upon realizing that he made a point and begins to cry. 

 

"What a cry baby. You expect me to marry someone like that? The idea itself is pathetic." Jiyong said with a cold-harsh voice and walked away.

 

"JIYONG! JIYONG! Come back here this instant!" Mrs. Kwon shouted but still Jiyong didn't return and walked as if he didn't hear anything. 

 

"Oh Dara it must have been hard for you.." Mrs. Kwon patted her head then hugged Dara, who still haven't stopped crying. 

 

Puffy-eyed Dara went to bed and thought, "Would tomorrow be better? I surely hope so" 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok too much drama in this chap :)) Sorry 'bout that :DDDD

Sorry for the late update :(( Got a lot of things to do since i'm a graduating student :))) No worries I'll update MAYBE (not pretty sure ^_^) 2 chapters by the weekend ^_^

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING :D

 

lots of love,

iamvipappler <3