The Meet-up

The way to Mr. Perfect's heart

In the Park Residences: Busan, South Korea

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Dara's loud voice is enough to wake up the whole neighborhood. Her hands are shaking and her mind can't even process what her parents are saying. She's in a state of shock and disbelief. 

 

"Calm down. It has already been decided, even way before you were born. My bestfriend's son is a fine young man. I know you'll eventually learn to love him. And as early as now, we both want you to spend time together and get to know each other more. Your union could make out family business 10x richer. Think of it as doing it for our family's future." Mr. Park said bluntly to his daughter without even looking at her. 

 

"But you can't dictate who I want to be with! How could you do this to me?! And all you think about is your stupid business! How about me?! Your daughter?! It's like you're letting my future be held by some stranger!!!" Dara couldn't hold it in anymore. She cried her eyes out but still her father didn't even look at her.

 

"This is final. You'll fly to Seoul tomorrow. You'll stay at the Kwon Family's home. You'll marry their son after graduation." Dara's father said coldly, got out of their dinner table and left Dara still crying her eyes out. 

 

"How could you..." 

 

On the way to the airport

"Noona, please take care in Seoul. I know you are strong. Just call me if you need anything. Be careful of stupid boys, just tell me who they are, I'll beat them all up! hahaha! I'll see you soon" Thunder said to his noona, looking all worried but still able to put up a smile 

"Thanks thunder, please take care good care of mom and dad. I'll call as soon as I get there" Dara smiled and then hugged her brother for the last time

 

"I'll see you soon~"

 

Dara finally left her hometown to go to Seoul. 

 

Arrived at the Kwon Family Residences: Seoul, South Korea

A handful of maids bowed their heads upon her entrance to the Kwon Family's home. It has been quite a shock to Dara that the family of the man she was about to marry after graduation is this rich. She never knew anything about his father's best friend and it's family. A totally new environment for a girl who has lived  a simple life. She was then greeted by a woman who looked so gorgeous and young. 

 

"Dara! Is that you? Come here you cute little girl~" The strange woman said while grabbing her in the arm.

 

"Hmmm sorry but can I use the restroom first?" Dara didn't mean to be rude but her bladder just couldn't hold it any longer. She just gave a light smile to the strange woman just to allow her to get into the restroom.

 

"Sure~ Use the restroom upstairs. Go up, then to the right, then to the left and then go to the right, Then go left. Be careful you might get lost ke ke ke~" The strange woman said and gave Dara a wide grin. Weird.

 

Dara followed the strange woman's instruction but what surprised her upon reaching the top of the stairs. A maze like appearance of different rooms appeared right before her eyes. 

 

"This family is really weird. Anyway, I need to find that restroom pronto!" It took more than 5 minutes to re-think what the strange woman said. 

 

"Arggh, this is so hard! Aha! I'll open all the doors! by that way, I can find the restroom much easier..I'm such a genius ke ke ke~"

 

Dara opened all the doors she can get hold on, she opened the 8th door and found out that it's a bedroom. Thinking that all bedrooms have their own restroom/bathroom, she sneakily went inside and found a white door, opened it. Finally! It's a restroom!

 

"Ke ke ke! I finally found it!" Dara went to the bowl to take a leak. She ped her pants, took off her underwear and got the deed done. When suddenly, a guy who's wet all over his beautiful body appeared in front of her.the worst part is....HE'S !!! (ok let me spazz here!! drooling excessively :DDD)

 

"You, what are you doing here?!" the handsome yet young guy said to Dara and looked at her intently as if she's tresspassed on somebody's territory.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY EYES!! MY INNOCENT EYES!!!" Dara screamed at the top of her lungs

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'll update soon!! I'm excited for the next chap :D How about you? :))

 

take care!

 

lots of love,

iamvipappler <3