2/2

Unexpected

aaaand i didnt keep my promise. again. oh well im really sorry and this is short and urgh. enjoy.

 

 

 

 

It's been two weeks since Chanyeol proposed to Baekhyun and their friends got used to the news. They were pretty surprised when they found out, not because they didn't think that Chanyeol and Baekhyun would marry, but because they thought the two lovebirds would wait until they're done with college.
 

Anyways.
 

Graduation is near and they only have a month until they are finally free of essays and presentations. Baekhyun is especially excited since their wedding will be held after they graduate and he just can't wait.
 

Some of their classmates also caught up to the news, but it wasn't surprising since Baekhyun never took off his ring and after Chanyeol's ring arrived, he also wore it constantly. It may also be because Baekhyun practically beamed.
 

But with their graduation nearing the wedding also was only around the corner. And wedding meant stress. The planning, the invitations, the food, the location and the cake. The list went on and on. But Byun Baekhyun was happy that he could experience this, since he really hoped this would be his first and last experience.

 

 

 

 

 

Park Chanyeol also wasn't as calm as he seemed. He was happy and stressed and this combination just .

He was realy happy that he would get married to the love of his life, but the stress came with the realization of responsibility. Would he be a good husband? Can he provide for their family?
 

These questions were flooding his mind and he was afraid. Afraid of being a failure.
Before more dark thoughts could cloud his mind, he was brought back to reality by a sweet kiss on his cheek.

He looked down to see Baekhyun smiling up to him with his beautiful smile, the question of 'Are you alright?' hanging unsaid in the air.
 

Chanyeol just smiled and nodded his head, as if to say that he shouldn't worry his pretty little head about him. And it amazed him again and again how Baekhyun's smile could chase away his bad thoughts in a second. Of course he could, he would. He had to and if Baekhyun was his motivation, he would.
Chanyeol hugged the smaller male and lead them both into their bedroom.

It was already late and they had to wake up early tomorrow. That night both slept peaceful, their worries washed away.


 

 

 

Their wedding went as planned. The food was delicious, they didn't forget their vows and everyone had a good time. (Though Jongdae got so drunk he almost fell into the cake)
 

That night they made love like it was their first and last time, savouring every little touch and kiss.  

"I love you, Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun breathed out, his eyes full of love.
"I love you too, Park Baekhyun." Chanyeol replied cheekily, grinning down lovingly on him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

{3 years later}

"Park Chanhyun! Come here!"
 

A disheveled Baekhyun was running around the house, covered in flour. In front of him was running a small child, equally white with flour, giggling and running away from 'evil appa'.
 

Chanhyun only stopped, when he was scooped up by his daddy.
"Daddy! Help me, appa wants to eat me!" he looked up at Chanyeol and hid his face in his shoulder.

 

Chanyeol only laughed at the look of his husband and son. Baekhyun who caught up to them was panting like crazy. "Wow, you're getting old aren't you, babe?" Chanyeol was grinning from ear to ear, knowing how his teasing got Baekhyun all riled up.
 

"Excuse me, Park, I am 24 years young." he said proudly, puffing his cheeks out.
Chanyeol only rolled his eyes at him, smiling lovingly at his family.

"Of course you are, Park."
 

As if Baekhyun only remembered now, he looked at Chanhyun who was getting sleepy and snuggled comfortably in his daddy's arms.
 

"That brat covered the whole kitchen in flour and I am the one who has to clean u-"
Baekhyun got interrupted in his angry fit by soft lips, making him yelp cutely and melting into the kiss.
"Psh, baby, Chanhyun is sleeping." Chanyeol said in his deep voice, making Baekhyun swoon internally.

 

 

 

Maybe the kitchen could wait.

 

 

 

 

 

 

ehm... well thats it! i hoped you liked it and i didnt disappoint you guys

if you would like small drabbles of their family life than comment 'yes' or something like that in the comments! :)

and yes chanhyun is their sons name lol original i know xD