LOOKING FOR SUNBAE

Unbeknownst: The story of the Unlikely Pair

S.Coups was so out of it that Shonwu had to physically drag the boy inside their rather cramped waiting room. 

 

Both members of MonstaX and Seventeen came running towards their respective leaders once they heard the sound of the door closing. The plastic bag full of snacks that the leaders were holding were placed in the middle of the now seated and behaved members. The members looked at their leaders, respectfully waiting for them to join the circle. 

 

S.Coups remains unresponsive, so Shonwu had to forcefully push Coups down to the ground before taking the seat to his right. Whatever happened to Coups must have been really weird to have Coups reacted like this. 

 

Both groups had began to eat and chatter quietly, time passed and now almost all the snacks were finished except the pile of pickled radish untouched right in front of Seventeen's leader. Once again Coups have frozen on his spot staring off into a distance. Hoshi who was next to him was a little bit worried. Coups has been staring at the same place for a few minutes now. 

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Hoshi asks worriedly, "You haven't touched your food."

 

That seemed to have snapped him out of his daydream as he looked back at the dancer. Before he could reply anything, a staff from the musicbank had called MonstaX over as they were the next group to perform. Brief goodbyes were uttered back in forth between the groups as the smaller group had left the room. 

 

The 13 remaining boys took their own places around the room, occupying themselves with other things. Yet Coups remain sitting on the same spot deeply contemplating about what had occurred. He was confused, was he supposed to say sorry? But why would he? he didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't like he lifted up her skirt and looked under did he? No, it was a complete accident. However, the green and white polka dots were rather cute when thinking about it. 

 

He gave a loud groan and messed up his hair in frustration. He didn't know what to do but he knew he had to do something because it would be extremely disrespectful for him to do that to his sunbae. 

 

"Jonghan!" Coups called over the long haired beauty, "Say, hypothetically if a man sees a woman's underwear what does that mean?" 

 

"Well it depends," Jonghan thought while deeply scratching his scalp, "Was she wearing it while he saw?" 

 

"Yeah she was wearing it," Coups replied rather loudly, gathering the attention of surrounding members. 

 

"Well then if she wanted to show it then you know what that means," Jonghan wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, "but if she didn't then that mean the guy is a nothing but a ."

 

"HEY, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, OKAY!! I AM NOT A ," Coups yelled loudly in response, startling everyone within the room.

 

"Woah, calm down Coups. No one said that you are a per-" A sudden realisation hit Jonghan "Wait! You are meant to tell me that you have seen a real life woman in her underwear?" 

 

Now, this definitely caught the attention of all the members. The boys then began to crowd around their leader, firing questions a million miles per hour. 

 

"Who is she?" Jeonghan asked almost immediately, followed by Hoshi who asked, "Do we know her?" 

 

"I really don't know, Shonwu called her sunbae but I couldn't really see all I saw is the panti-" Coups intentionally cut off his sentence as he felt another blush coming.

 

"How did she look like?" DK asked curiously, Wonwoo added, "Is she pretty hyung?" 

 

"I didn't really see her face," He replied.

 

"Did she hit you when she saw you were being a ?" Woozi laughed as he imagined Coups being hit by a girl. 

 

Coups hit the smallest member playfully, "I did not get hit and I am most certainly not a . It was an accident." 

 

"Did you apologize?" Joshua asked in a rather calm manner. 

 

"No," Coups curtly replied.

 

"Was she an idol too?" Vernon asked curiously. 

 

"I think so, I mean when she fell down her legs looked slim and well maintained," Coups redenned thinking about the girl's legs. 

 

"You don't remember her face but you remember her legs? and you said you weren't a ," Seungkwan flipped his hair. That earned a second chockehold from Coups who was annoyed by the diva's comment. 

 

"What was she wearing hyung?" The8 asked cutely. 

 

Scoups thought back before the accident occurred. How did she look like before she fell? 

 

"She was wearing a white tennis skirt with a slit on the side, her hair was a weird mix of orange and blonde. When I think about it she was about as tall as Dino," Coups recalled everything that he could remember. 

 

"She really must have been an idol then, hyung. You were so lucky!" Dino patted his leader on the shoulder. 

 

"Yeah I mus- wait what are you saying maknae? You are too young to be thinking about those things! Go do something useful in your life, study or something" Coups scolded the youngest member. 

 

"How old do you think she is?" Jun asked in his broken Korean. 

 

"How would I know? I didn't even see her face," Scoups reminded them for the millionth time, "What is this? Speed questions?" 

 

"I guess we should leave it at that," Mingyu patted s backs in order to let the his hyung breathe. 

 

Knowing that they wouldn't get anymore details from their hyung, most of the members left to go to their own area and pass some time once again. It wasn't long until MonstaX came back after their final performance. The boys came back sweating from their intense choreo and were smiling from ear to ear, apparently they were asked to call Seventeen over to backstage as it was nearly their time to perform. 

 

As usual, the boys lined up in their two neat lines and proceed to walk to the backstage area reserved for performing artists. While walking, the boys kept their eyes open for a young female with orange hair wearing a white skirt with a slit on the side. To say that the rest of the boys were not curious was an understatement. 

 

The boys had been noisy, whispering to each other if they had spotted the young girl. However, the whole line halted when Seungcheol froze upon seeing a girl group member walk in front. She had two brownish pigtails bouncing with her every step and shared a similar look as the fallen girl did before. 

 

"Is she our sister-in-law?" Mingyu peeked over Coup's broad shoulder. 

 

"No,I think she's in her group, though," Coups absentmindedly replied, "Wait, you call her sister-in-law?" 

 

"Yeah, well what shall we call her, the girl who hyung ed on?" Seungkwan laughed loudly, earning another choke hold from his hyung. 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

After their performance, Seventeen decided that it was time to go around their sunbae's room and give them their album to listen to. Of course each member had signed on it and gave some form encouragement towards their sunbaenim. They first went towards their male sunbae's and of course they had went to their beloved Shinee first before anyone else. Or course, Hoshi was to shy to even greet them, he was such a fanboy that Dino had to hand the CD over to Minho even after Hoshi begged to do so before they even entered. 

 

After finishing giving most of their albums to their sunbae, the fated moment had came. In most cases, since there was a lot of members, the team will be split into their own units and go around to give their albums to other groups, however, almost all members were fighting to see their sister-in-law so their leader decided to travel as a whole group today.There was only one more group left and they still have not seen a sign of their fated sister-in-law so the next meeting seemed rather tense. The whole seventeen were waiting outside a rather small room, on the door a paper was posted with the name 'red velvet' typed clearly. 

 

Jeonghan knocked on the door politely before turning the knob to open the wooden door. The boys all squeezed their way towards the room eagerly looking for a specific female. The boy rushed inside almost tripping on each other, this startled the 5 girls who clung to each other in surprise. 

 

"Annyeonghasayo Seventeen imnida, please watch over us lovingly," Seventeen shouted together in enthusiasm while bowing in sign of respect. 

 

The girls smiled to each other and also introduced themselves with a bow and their signiture "Happiness, annyeonghasayo Red velvet imnida, please take care of us."

 

The boys began to introduce each other in an orderly manner. They began with the youngest and had decided to leave their leader to last. Once it was the leader's turn all of the members wore a slight smirk as they watched each girl carefully observing for any difference in their expression. 

 

"S.coups imnida, I'm Seventeen's leader, if the kids do anything wrong please tell me and I will gladly hit them for you," he rubbed the back of his nape as he had no courage to look up to the girls as he knew for sure that the girl was definitely one of them. 

 

"Actually, something happened earlier that I wanted to talk to you about. You see one of our members, Joy, came back panicked and said that one of you guys saw her und-" Seulgi was cut off before she could finish her sentence. Joy had placed her hand on top of the girl's mouth to prevent her from talking. This caused Joy to stand up and exposed her legs and skirt that was hidden away by the blanket laid on her lap.

 

The boys all gasped as her skirt was exposed. So it was her they all thought. 

 

A staff had called over Red velvet stating that it was almost time to perform. Red velvet bowed to their visitors and excused themselves as they headed out the door. Most members were yelling 'fighting' to each other as they bade farewell. 

 

Amongst the noise, a rather loud, "Fighting sister-in-law" was heard from within the group of males. This caused the rest of the members to repeat the statement towards the taller girl. Coups had covered his face with his hand in embarrassment as the cheers towards a specific member increased.The girls heard the commotion and laughed in response, teasing their tallest member whose hands and face had turned a visible darker shade of red. Both groups bowed a final time and went to their own separate ways. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

Both groups continued to tease their embarrassed member until they headed back to their respective dorms. There, Coups laid on his bed, restless as he kept on tossing and turning unable to sleep. 

 

"Joy huh," He whispered to the air, "Her name is pretty, it suits her."

 

And with that thought, Scoups fell asleep with a small smile plastered on his face.

 

 

 

A/N: 

ARGHHH, how are we all my hearties? 

Hahaha i had fun with this chapter. It is pretty long but I had fun writting in seventeen's perception. 

Coups is so cute! Like seriously he is so cute!! He maybe the leader but is nothing but a goofball! 

anyways this is set from ice cream cake era as you would have noticed. So I kinda imagined that this was during the Adore U era for Seventeen as well. Sorry if that confused you, I know that this did not really happen but we can all dream right? 

It was really fun to research alot of my seventeen facts. I am originally just a RV stan but after watching QandA I fell into that diamond life so I had to research everything from scrath! 

Feel free to comment or suggest anything. Next chapter won't come till a long time since my assignments are all piling up!

Thanks shipmates, We shall set sail again soon! for the mean time lets load all our treasure and supplies for our next voyage!