I Don't Want To Wait

The Most Beautiful Moments in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Don't Want To Wait

 

 

“Ugh!” Jin groans, the weight finally off him as he lays Taehyung down on his bed.

 

 

It was almost midnight and Jin was already sound asleep when his phone started ringing.

He opens his eyes and attempts to seek for his phone in the darkness of his bedroom.

“Hello?” he answers when he finally grabs a hold of it after finding it tucked under his pillow.

“Seokjin-ah~” a familiar voice from the other side called.

“Oh yes auntie, it’s me” answers Jin after recognizing the woman’s voice.

“I was gonna drive Taehyung home but he insisted I take him to your place instead” she explains.

“Huh? you mean… wait, are you in my apartment right now?” Jin asks as he leaves his bed and hurries out to the balcony.

“Yes but Taehyung here has already fallen asleep and when I tried to help him up he kept looking for you” she added.

“I can see you auntie” Jin says, now outside on the balcony shivering a little from the night air and sees the woman he is talking to on the phone standing outside her car three floors down.

The woman lifts her head and sees Jin and waves at him. Jin also waves back as he says “Wait a bit I’m coming down.” 

 

-

 

Jin arrives outside of his apartment building in his pink pajamas after running down three flights of stairs, because he couldn’t wait for the elevator.

“Hello auntie, thank you for taking him here.” Jin greets as he bows towards Taehyung’s maternal aunt, the person he talked on the phone just minutes ago “Where is he?”

“He’s in the back seat.” she answers.

“Did he drink a lot?” he inquires.

“At first he didn’t wanna drink but you know how he couldn’t say no to his uncles. I think he only drank about two bottles but he looks like he drank an entire case" she explains a known fact in the family. “By the way, this kid here only thinks of you sober or not” she shares as she opens the car door giving Jin permission to take Taehyung. “Before he took the drinks, he told me to take him to your place if ever he gets too drunk to go home by himself. And after he got drunk, he still insisted that I take him to you. He didn’t even wanna come out of the car unless he sees you.”

Jin smiles “I’ll take him upstairs, thank you so much for driving him here.”

“Are you sure you can take him up by yourself?” she asks.

“Yes, don’t worry auntie, I’ll wake him up and we’ll take the elevator.” he answers.

“Okay, then I’ll go ahead” she said as she got inside her car and waved at Jin.

“Thank you auntie, please be careful on your way home” Jin bids farewell waving back at her and at the same time trying to balance himself while holding Taehyung up on his side. 

 

 

As Jin stares at the younger lying on his bed, he remembers the reason why he never drinks.

 

Taehyung lost his parents at an early age because of a car crash that involved a drunk driver. Since then he was taken in and brought up by his grandparents with the financial support of his aunt and uncles until he finished school. It’s the reason why he can never say no to their requests.

Drinking is a big part of their culture, and not that his uncles really want him drunk, it just so happens that Taehyung is not good at handling his alcohol. Few shots and he’s already tipsy, more than a bottle and he’s already drunk.

Though it doesn’t happen a lot of times. Taehyung’s family usually gathers only a few times a year, but during those times Jin is usually with him. They’ve been together even before Taehyung was old enough to drink so he always had Jin.

And unlike Taehyung, Jin is pretty good at handling alcohol and most, if not all, of Taehyung’s relatives adore him so he usually charms his way out of drinking or takes the shots that are meant for Taehyung.

 

He smiles as he realizes another reason why Taehyung and him can never resist the elders is because they’ve fully accepted and been supportive of their relationship. It’s been five years and Jin basically is part of Taehyung’s family now.

 

 

Jin becomes aware that Taehyung isn’t moving anymore. He has been staring for a while that the other had fallen asleep horizontally with his legs hanging on the edge of the bed.

But Taehyung can’t yet. He needs to change clothes first.

 

“Hey Taehyung wake up!” He tries to wake up the younger one by shaking his arms but no response. “You need to change first!”

“Jin-ah~… my Kim Seokjin~…” Taehyung mumbles but didn't move an inch “How are you so handsome and pretty at the same time?” 

"You really are drunk." Jin says, but at the same time his lips curve into another smile hearing the compliment. 

“Where *hik* are *hik* we?” Taehyung hiccups as he tries his best to open his eyes.

“My place.” Jin answers. 

“Eh?... this is a bed though?...*hik*” Taehyung stated the obvious as he runs his hands through Jin's bed sheets just like that of someone making snow angels.

“Uhm yes, you are in my bed, in my place.” Jin replied with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "And I can't believe I was able to carry your drunk a** up in here."

“A s s?... whose a s s?... your a s s?... my a s s?... Why are we talking about my a s s?... Do you like my a s s?” Taehyung only hearing the last part is now being nonsensical, but completely understandable considering the state he is currently in.

“Hey! Don’t you dare fall asleep on me Tae!" Jin tries to keep the younger one awake.

"Hmm..." 

Jin sighs as he gives up.

Taehyung is a heavy sleeper and once he is already asleep, it’ll be extremely hard to wake him up.

That's for the normal sober Taehyung, so how much more a drunk him.

He’s got no choice but to change his clothes for him, so he started ing Taehyung’s white

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter