Chapter 24

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun wakes up at 6 am in the morning. Today is the fourth day of their 1 week holiday. Luhan is still sleeping at that time and Chanyeol is nowhere to be seen. Weird. Did he come back last night? Baekhyun think to himself. He feels tired. Even though they are on holiday, he feels more tired than when he has schedule. Obviously because of the drama, he never get a nice sleep since they arrived at Jeju. He sighes again and walk to bathroom as usual for his morning routine.

He walks out of his room and see Chanyeol is sleeping on the couch. Why is he sleeping there? He approaches Chanyeol and examines his sleeping face.

He looks peaceful. His eyelashes are long and beautiful. He is really handsome. Baekhyun giggles at his own thought but stop when he smells alcohol on Chanyeol.

Did he drink last night? Aish…this idiot!!! He swipes Chanyeol’s bang to side to have clearer look on his face.

“I’m sorry Chan-ah. I must have upset you… But, you are acting bad as well. How can you treat your own sister like that? But, maybe I should trust what noona told me. Should I really avoid Chanmi as well?” Baekhyun says in whisper since he doesn’t want to wake Chanyeol up.

“You should really tell him that when he is awake.” The sudden voice startle Baekhyun and he turns around only to see Luhan-hyung standing there with his sleepy face. Baekhyun smiles and walks to the kitchen with him.

“Cereal?” He offers to his beloved hyung.

“Yes, and with strawberry milk please.”

“Still the same flavor as before. That’s probably the only one similarity between us.”

“You should be proud to even have one similarity as me. I am too fabulous you know.” Luhan winks at him which made both of them laugh out loud. “But really Baek. You should just talk with Chanyeol. I can see both of you are suffering. I have never seen Chanyeol stress like this. Not even when Kris left.”

Baekhyun just stays silent while pouring the milk into the cereal and hand the bowl of cereal to Luhan. Few minutes passed with their silence and the others start coming to the kitchen one by one. All of them asks the same question to Baek “Why is Chanyeol sleeping at the couch?” or “Why is he drinking?” in which Baek will only answer with a shrug.

Around 10 am, Chanyeol finally awake and when he is asked on the same question, he just smiles awkwardly and says nothing. When the others busy with planning on their trips for the day, Chanyeol gives sign to Baek to follow him to the balcony. He is determine to fix things with Baek.

“I am sorry Baek.” Chanyeol starts when they reached the balcony. Baekhyun just keep silent so he continues. “I guess I shouldn’t burst out on you. I have some misunderstanding – I guess if you could say it as misunderstanding – with Chanmi. My mind is messed up at that time so I just burst out when you confront me.”

Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter