Chapter 20

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a very long time since my last update so i decided to have double update today.

Please go back to previous chapter if you have not read it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20

It is finally the day for the Jeju’s trip. Since it will attract unwanted crowd, the member decided to take different plane and went separately. They will meet at the villa they rented for the trip. Baekhyun will depart with Kyungsoo and Sehun while Chanyeol will depart with Chanmi, Yesung, Heechul and Yixing. Since SNSD member do have photo shoot there, they will depart together with the staff.

They arrive at the villa safely. The villa has 5 bedrooms. So, they start to randomly arrange the room. The room’s arrangement is:

Room 1: Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, Luhan Room 2: Suho, Kai, Sehun, Yesung Room 3: Heechul, Kyungsoo, Kris Room 4: Yixing, Tao, Xiumin Room 5: Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona and Chanmi

“What? Why am I rooming with the Beagle line? How am I supposed to sleep now? Are you guys really doing it to me even after our long separation?” Luhan complains once he is informed about the room arrangement. Everyone just laugh at him but no one seems to care and want to change. It is the Beagle line after all. The room will always be loud.

They soon settle on each of their room. The most awkward room is the girl’s room since they are not close with Chanmi. Few minutes of unpacks later, Baekhyun peeks into the girl’s room to check on them.

“Noona, some of us are going for groceries shopping. Do you guys want to come with us?” The question is directed to all of them but his eyes are looking at Taeyeon only as if pleading her to come along. Taeyeon of course get the message.

“Ok. I will go. How about you Fany and Yoona?” She asks her members and they nod as well. She then takes a look at Chanmi. She has not finished unpacking yet and now looking at Baekhyun expectantly and Taeyeon knows she wants Baek to notice her and ask her to come personally. Too bad girl. Baek won’t notice you. “I guess Chanmi there still have a lot to unpack. We should leave her here to finish it.”

“But I-“ Chanmi tries to say something but get cut off.

“Alright. Let’s go.” Taeyeon push everyone except Chanmi out of their room. Chanmi dumbfounded and angry but has no other choice but to continue unpack her luggage.

The groceries team consists of Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Luhan. The supermarket is not that far from their villa so they walk there. On the trip, Baekhyun walks with Taeyeon at the most behind of the team.

“You don’t have to treat her like that noona. I feel bad for her now.”

“Hyun, I do this not only for you but also for myself. She is rude to me last time so I need to get my revenge. Furthermore, if she wants to survive in the entertainment world, she should learn the hard way.”

“Baekhyunniee…you should pay more attention to me too. We have not see each other for almost a year now.” Suddenly, Luhan comes to Baek and walk beside him.

“Alright, I will just give you guys some alone time and walk with my girls there.” Sensing that Luhan wants to talk with Baekhyun, Taeyeon runs towards other SNSD member in front of them.

“So, how are you Baek? And just to remind you, I am not asking about your physical condition because I can see that you are fine. I am asking about your mental health. Are you happy?” Luhan suddenly asks and Baek just look down at his shoes.

“I don’t know hyung. I should be happy since being a singer is my dream and I have somewhat achieve it. And I got to stay beside with Chanyeol. I should be contended just being his bestfriend. I shouldn’t ask for more. But…” Baek answers with frown on his forehead. Luhan sighs and rub Baek’s back to comfort him.

Yes, Luhan know about Baek’s feeling for Chanyeol. How? Luhan is a very observance person. During his time with EXO, he notices just how much Baekhyun cares and protects Chanyeol. He is almost sure that Chanyeol also feels the same way. But, since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter