Chapter 9

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huang Hui Wen POV

After we got off at the mall, flashback of what happen today keeps replaying on my mind. What should I do? Should I tell Min-ge, Jie-ge, or maybe Ching-jie? What will be their respond? Will they throw me away? Maybe they only felt pity toward me, so when they know I found my real family, they will throw me away? But, I love them…I like EXO but they are not my family. Will they still treat me as their sister if they know? What should I do?

“Yah! Huang Hui Wen! Do you finally lose your mind? Is talking to Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun make you crazy now? What happened there?” Nana cut off my though when she noticed that I blank out. Should I tell Nana? She is my bestfriend. Maybe she can tell me what to do…

“Nana-yah, what should I do?” I can’t help the tears that fall down from my eyes. I am too confused on what to do. He might be my real brother, my blood related family. But, I don’t want to lose my gege and jiejie. I love them.

“Yah, why are you crying? It doesn’t look like happy tears to me. Tell me Xiao Wen-ah. What happen? Did Park Chanyeol or Byun Baekhyun bully you back there? If yes, then I will kill them for you Xiao Wen-ah. I don’t care if they are EXO, if they bully my bestfriend then they are dead. Tell me please?” Nana hugs me and tries to comfort me by my back.

I chuckled at her words. “No Nana-ah. Let’s sit down at the coffee shop while waiting for Uncle Zhang. I have something important to tell you.” I drag Nana to the nearby coffee shop. We order coffee and sit down at the vacant table at the corner.

I start telling Nana about what happen in the meeting room with Chanyeol-oppa and Baekhyun-oppa. Nana’s jaw drop while listening the story.

“So…What do you think I should do Nana-ah. Should I tell my brother and sister? Will they finally throw me away from the house when they know it? Maybe they want to get rid of me these whole time but they only feel pity toward me.” I look down at my cup of coffee. The coffee has gone cold. I can feel the tears that are going to fall down anytime soon from the corner of my eyes.

“Yah! Huang Xiao Wen! First, how dare you keep this big secret from me? So, you know that you are adopted this whole time and you kept it from me? What are we???!!!” Nana hit my shoulder and pouted. I feel bad for not telling her but I am an adopted child is not something that I want everyone to know.

“Second, how dare you doubt your brother and sister’s love for you? They sincerely love you Xiao Wen-ah. Even I can feel it. Actually, I am always jealous of you. You have incredible brothers and sister that love you unconditionally. They are the best brothers and sister you can ever have Wen-ah. And even if you found your real family, they will still love you Wen-ah. No matter what the decision you take.” Nana smiles at me and ruffles my hair. “I think you should talk to them first before you take any action though. Just to make sure you don’t make them disappointed.”

“Maybe I should. But-“

“No but Wen-ah. You should give Chanyeol-oppa and his p-nope..your parent a chance too.” She adds quickly, still keeping her smiles. I look at her and smile too. My phone rings at that time. I take out my phone and see Uncle Zhang has called to inform us that he has arrived at the mall. I take Nana’s arm and we walk to the car.

Maybe, I really should tell my brothers and sister. And I need to do this when Oppa still here. I need to video call them later.

We arrive at the hotel shortly and Nana once again give me her reassuring smile while push me toward my brother’s room. I walk to his room and knock the door. My brother opens the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter