Shadow

Got7 Song drabbles

Song: Shadow by BEAST
Pairing: MarkGyeom
Mark couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was following him. Everyday he felt like someone was following him even in his own home. What was weird was no one ever appeared when he passed by mirrors or Windows just him. Mark was creeped out completely he vaguely remembered a guy saying that Mark would soon meet his match. Could it be that this is what he meant? Mark thought as he laid down on his bed to rest but soon felt a presence looming over him. He grew frustrated and yelled "SHOW YOURSELF DAMMIT IM DONE PLAYING GAMES!!" A tall boy appeared he looked scared and muttered "S sorry it's j just h humans really interest me a and my dad and papa don't let me observe h humans often...." Mark blinked the kid was kinda cute. Mark laughed "It's fine just what's your name kid?" The boy looked around and picked up a picture frame. "Yugyeom.." Mark smiled and gestured to the food on his coffee table "Well Yugyeom if you're gonna be my little shadow then you'll have to eat like me kid." Yugyeom smiled and messed with the necklace and sat down cautiously. Mark handed him a plate and smiled "You like Thai?" Yugyeom blinked but didn't say anything as Mark feed him some food. What could be heard though was a voice screaming about how his mouth burns.