Abracadabra

Got7 Song drabbles

Song: Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls

Pairing: Jackson x Mark x Jaebum 

Jackson wasn't stupid. He knew very well what Mark was doing. He was simply giving Mark a chance to redeem himself and break it off with Jaebum and come to him. Mark was in all ways to Jackson perfect. He remembered things and doted on Jackson. Jackson couldn't help but think what exactly did he do to make Mark cheat on him. It's been 3 months since Mark was given Jacksons options to either leave Jaebum or Jackson himself would leave. Mark was still with Jaebum though so Jackson once Mark got home had simply smiled and left. He saw Jaebum looking at him in confusion as he left his and Mark's shared home. Deciding to help Jaebum out he simply said "Have fun with my ex." While he left to his car he could hear Jaebum yelling at Mark. Jackson smiled and drove off. It was 1 year after that when he saw Jaebum again. Jackson saw Mark also making his way with a girl and decided to have some revenge and kissed Jaebum. He could practically feel Mark's glare from a mile away. Jackson laughed and pulled Jaebum close then said "Be mine?" Jaebum who was looking closely like a Tomato nodded and kissed him again. Jackson knew that he didn't really have to give Jaebum a choice because he knew Jaebum wouldn't cheat or play him it was a well known fact to Jackson. He decided that other than that he actually liked Mark glaring at him and thought "You had a chance but you ed it up oh well!" Jaebum tugged him to a restaurant to have their very first but certainly not their last date. Jackson thought to himself "Ah yes this is perhaps the best revenge I could have on Mark Tuan the very best."