Bad

Got7 Song drabbles

Song: Bad by Infinite 
Pairing: Mark x Jinyoung 
Jinyoung stood still glaring slightly at the scene in front of him. Mark was hugging Jackson his ex boyfriend and apparently now best friend. "I'll see you around Mark!" Jackson said while handing Mark a box then leaving. "Yeah bye Jackson!" Mark said while making his way over to Jinyoung. Jinyoung had managed to school is expression into a neutral one. Mark smiled and muttered "Jinyoungie! Jackson left us a gift." "That's nice of him. What is it?" Jinyoung forced a smile and looked over. Mark blinked and shrugged "I don't know I haven't opened it." Little did they know the box would ruin them forever. A couple of years later Mark wasn't sure if he and Jinyoung were in love anymore. He constantly Claimed Mark was secretly with Jackson. Honestly They just weren't the same anymore. Jinyoung had taken up drinking. All because of the box. In the box was a notebook filled with songs Mark had wrote. Jinyoung had been furious and screamed for Mark to throw it away. Mark refused of course he planned on selling the songs to his cousin Youngjae who owned a company. This caused Jinyoung to claim he was still in love with Jackson. From that day on Jinyoung was never the same.  Mark arrived home to find Jinyoung crying in their room he walked over and muttered "Jinyoung?" It took Jinyoung a couple of seconds but he managed to say "M-Mark? I'm sorry. You deserve someone who actually has a future. Who isn't a complete up." Mark blinked. Even though they constantly fought Mark still loves Jinyoung. "Come on Jinyoungie. Let's get to bed okay?" Without waiting for his answer Mark lifted him up and laid him on the bed. He moved to turn off the lights and smiled once seeing Jinyoung was asleep. Mark laid with Jinyoung and cuddled him eventually falling asleep. Their love was bad but neither would change it for the world.