Wrong Number

Got7 Song drabbles

Song: Wrong Number by DBSK
Pairing: Jackgyeom
Yugyeom growled he was tired of getting the same message from Jacksons phone. Throwing his house phone to the wall he put on his shoes and jacket. He walked to a pay phone and dialed the same number and heard it ring 4 times before it was picked up and a unfamiliar voice was heard "Hello?" Yugyeom felt his throat being squeezed he was trying to not cry. He managed to say "Is Jackson there?" There was silence before he heard the same voice he has grown to adore. "Hello? Who is this?" Yugyeom grew silent contemplating whether or not he said answer. "Jinyoung babe? No ones answering should I just hang up?" Yugyeom felt the air leave his body he let the phone fall from his grip. Jackson had already found someone else. Yugyeom could faintly hear the voice again and he grabbed the phone and hung up. He raced back home and sent a text to Jackson knowing it was useless he still did it. 
To Jackson 💖
I love you I know you've moved on and I'm happy but I meant it when I said I'd die without you. I sincerely hope you are happy with him. You may only see this when you decide to but just know I love you forever. Goodbye.
Yugyeom then proceed to the bathroom. He looked around and saw the sleeping pills his older brother Jaebum had to use for his insomnia. He drank 7 pills knowing it wasn't safe. He felt himself slip into the darkness and only faintly heard a thud before his eyes shut forever. 
The following morning Jackson switched on the TV in his and his boyfriends living room and heard "Earlier this morning at around 4 am the body of 19 year old Im Yugyeom was found by his older brother in the bathroom of their shared apartment. Im Jaebum was devastated and repeatedly tried to wake him up while waiting for the ambulance. It is said that Im Yugyeom overdosed on sleeping pills. His older brother is begging anyone who he last contacted to please tell him what he said. More information to come. Back to Minjun." Jackson blinked and raced over to his phone he read the message Yugyeom had sent him and cried. Jinyoung had held him and muttered "let's go tell his brother okay?" Jackson nodded and together they both went to inform Jaebum of what Yugyeom had sent. Three days later Jackson Wang attended the funeral of his ex boyfriend Im Yugyeom and placed a white and pink rose on his chest and said quietly "Forever you'll be in my heart." A boy with blonde hair and dull eyes stepped up. He walked over and placed a picture frame. Jackson looked over saw the picture frame it held a series of conversations. The boy looked over and stepped back being comforted by another boy with black hair and bright yet sad eyes. As the casket was lowered and everyone left the two boys stayed as did Jaebum and Jinyoung and Jackson. Jackson walked over just as the blonde boy looked over at him. "How did you know Yugyeom?" The boy looked around "Our younger  brother Bambam introduced us. We all met through the internet." Jackson nodded it wasn't his place to judge. "Mark? We should get going." The boy with bright yet sad eyes said as he approached us with a shorter boy with big sad eyes. Mark looked up and nodded. Jackson saw them disappear and looked over at the grave and set down a box it was the necklace he bought Yugyeom. He looked curiously at the card the three boys sat down it read "Yugyeom never give up on yourself we're here no matter how far away we'll see each other again." He looked up and realized Yugyeom never mentioned he was going to meet anyone he sadly realized the first time the four friends met would be the last because Yugyeom died and this was the first and last time they'd ever see him.