soulmates and boybands

close to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Are you sure we’re allowed to be in here?"


Junsu chuckles at the question and enters the apartment with the rockstar in tow. If he feels like hitting Changmin in the head, he doesn’t make it obvious. “Uhh…I could only hope so since this is my place and all.”

It took Junsu a while to convince Changmin to accompany him to his apartment to fetch some of his things. "I couldn’t keep on wearing your clothes," he reasoned out.

"I could only care less if you think it’s unhygienic, I’m not going anywhere. Go by yourself if you want to." Changmin argued stupidly, sprawled out on the couch as he balanced a can of beer on his stomach. The stubborn man eventually changed his mind when Junsu offered to cook for him.

“Who would say no to free food?”

“Not you, apparently.”

Changmin scans the small yet cozy studio type apartment, mouth slightly agape. There’s really nothing much in the place except a TV, few tables and chairs at what he thinks is the kitchen and a huge mattress on the floor. “That’s got to be the bedroom,” he mumbles.

“That would be right.” He turns around at the smiling Junsu. “It’s nowhere as big as yours but I love this place. Are you hungry? I’m going to whip something up first, there’s not much to pack anyway.”

Nodding absentmindedly, he walks straight to the mattress and lies down on it, arms and legs spread out as if he’s going to make a snow angel. He sighs in content, turns his head to the side only to see a stuffed animal staring at him. He grabs the seemingly offending toy and smacks its head. “Quit staring at me.”

“Don’t hit him!”

The rockstar jumps in surprise at the voice and clutches his chest. “Damn you, smiley.” He throws the stuffed toy at the chuckling Junsu and rolls his eyes. “I actually thought he could talk. Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be cooking? I’m famished.”

“Going to grab a pair of sweats because someone forgot to ask if I needed one."

Changmin scowls, not at all offended by the accusation. Sure, he might have forgotten to lend him a pair of pants so the poor guy had been wearing nothing but boxers and an oversized shirt. But that was only because the mention of food had gotten him excited. And besides, it’s not like they walked all the way to his house. He still had the decency to give him a ride.

His train of thoughts is interrupted when something soft hits his face. “What was that for?” he frowns, picking up the abused stuffed toy. “The hell do you have a stuffed animal anyway?”

“Does it look familiar to you?”

Junsu is staring at him and he couldn’t help but stare right back, watching as the other man’s lips move as if mumbling something inaudible. He finds it odd but continues to stare. He eventually snaps out of his trance and snorts. “No. But I have to admit, it’s the ugliest I’ve seen. They shouldn’t sell this to kids. They’d go running around showing this crap to other kids, scarring them for life.” He could only watch as Junsu snatches the toy from him and stomps his way to the kitchen. “Did I say something wrong?” he mumbles, completely unaware of the other’s foul mood. With a shrug, he rubs his tummy. Suddenly, he could feel his eyelids getting heavier by the second. “I’m not gonna sleep, just…closing my eyes…” he tells himself, unconsciously drifting off to dreamland.

The moment his eyes open, Junsu’s face greets him. “You fell asleep and I didn’t have the heart to wake you up."

“That was the best sleep I’ve ever had my entire life.” He says, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and winces at the huge smile on the other’s face. “Sunshine, please tone it down. I’m going to go blind.”

“You never got to eat. I suppose you’re still hungry. I’m going to re-heat the food, okay?”

When Junsu stands up and heads to the kitchen, he finds himself getting up as well, following the shorter man. “What did you cook?” he asks, opening the mini fridge and takes out a bottle of water. He chugs it down like he hasn’t drank for a week. After putting the empty bottle back in the fridge, he walks up to the other who’s stirring something in the pot and peers over his shoulder. “That’s one good lookin’ stew."

"Only for you."

"Didn't know you could actually cook. Thought you were bluffing."

Junsu chuckles lightly. "You don't know a lot of things about me."

"Hmm. What would you like to do today?" Unaware of his close proximity, Junsu turns to look at him only to have his lips brush lightly against his cheek. He backs away a little. Junsu looks a little flustered, he notes. He clears his throat. "So...?"

"I'm done packing so maybe after we eat and drop my things in your house we could take a stroll somewhere?" He agrees at the idea and takes a few steps back to claims a chair. "Are you sick?" asks Junsu as he places down the pot of stew on the table.

"Excuse me?"

"You didn't argue like you usually do so I thought...yeah...I'm going to shut up now and get some rice."

"Brilliant idea."





"Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter