stupid little

close to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“There’s a man outside my house.”

“What?”

“There is a man…outside my house.” he repeats, taking a long and vicious drag of his cigarette. “Who’s that?”

The man on the other line groans, obviously not pleased at getting his sleep interrupted but quite frankly, he could only care less. His question needs to be answered. “How would I know.” A yawn. “Probably your latest conquest.”

“Impossible,” The boxer-clad rockstar doesn’t bother putting on a shirt as he makes his way to the kitchen, his throat parched.  “I haven’t gotten any since the tour ended.”

“Explains why you’ve been grumpy ever since.”

“Shut up.”

The man hums in response. He listens at the rustling on the other end and figures it’s his manager finally getting up. About time. “What’s that noise?”

“Doorbell…”

“Hmm…well, are you not going to answer it?”

“Nope.” Smiling in victory, he grabs a carton of milk, frowning upon taking a sip. “What the .” He curses at the foul taste, chucking the cigarette in the sink and then continues drinking the sweet treat.

“At least take a look. It might be someone important.”

“I swear Yunho if this is you, I’m going to castrate you and feed your balls to your stalker’s pet dog.”

“Good thing it’s not me, is it, though I don’t think feeding my precious jewels to my stalker’s dog is a good— wait, how did you even know he has a pet?”

He laughs but says nothing. Surely, Yunho wouldn’t be happy to know that he befriended the stalker and is the reason why said stalker is updated about the manager’s life. With Yunho still asking questions, he finally takes a peek through the peephole and rolls his eyes at the sight of his uninvited guest. “in’ fanboy.” he spits.

He should have known.

Why is he even surprised? A fan standing on his porch isn’t new. Sometimes there would be two or three and when it gets crazy, he’d see at least fifteen crazed fans camping out in front of his house, refusing to go home unless he shows up. Not that he would ever show up. He never did, showing them who the boss is. They could camp out for years, for all he cares.

Taking another peek through the peephole, he considers opening the door, punch the fanboy in the gut and then slam the door in his face. Yunho stops rambling. “You are not going to do such thing.”

“I said that out loud, didn’t I?”

“You don’t really bother to keep your thoughts to yourself, Changmin.”

“Can’t I at least tell this dickhead to off?”

Yunho sighs. Changmin has always been rude and temperamental. And if he’s not there to be the rockstar’s voice of reason, Changmin's career would be over even before it could start. In fact, the rockstar’s attitude has improved greatly compared to how he was when he debuted three years ago. There’s no room for more improvement though. If you don’t like how he is, off. But if you can tolerate it, welcome aboard and be ready for a rollercoaster ride.

“No. The only thing you’re going to do if you open the door is give the boy an autograph or whatever it is that he wants”

“What if he wants my body?” he reasons out lamely, earning a laugh from the other male.

“When did that ever bother you? As I was saying, if you’re not, go eat, get ready or whatever. I’ll be picking you up after lunch. And by that, I mean one pm, not after you eat your lunch.” Before he could even manage to reply, his manager hangs up on him.

Changmin throws his phone on the couch to take another look at the fanboy. He hasn’t even interacted with the guy but he could already tell that he’s strange. With the way he’s grinning at the door like it’s the most fascinating thing he’s seen, there has to be something special about him. “The is wrong with this kid.” he groans. “Ugh. To hell with it,” The slightly irate star twists the door knob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter