Thank you, CEO

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

He admit that he got scared by that message but still he managed to stay calm until he met Mr. CEO. He greeted him and asked him to sit down.


Lee Junghwan. When are you planning to go back to the Philippines?”

Next week sir. Why?” He gulped and felt that their CEO will not agree. He kept his head down.

Junghwan. I am going to release a letter to the public.”

Sir? Why? Is it about me?”

Yeah.” He didn't have the courage to respond.

You'll be taking leave for 2 weeks starting the day you fly to the Philippines. You'll not be included to B1A4's schedule.”

Why?”

 

Is his career going to an end already? What could be the reason?”

 

The letter will state the reason while you'll be away and that's because of your yeoja chingu and her condition. We need to tell it so it won't be a big issue. We will not mention the country also. I have talked to the rest already. They even proposed that to me with your manager hyung.”

But sir?”

Don't you want to spend time with her?”

It's not what I meant. But will it be fair to her family, to Zico?”

I have talked to them already. Everything will gonna be fine. You'll be flying with the Woos.”

 

He smiled with relief. Is he dreaming? He kept on thanking their CEO and went back to their dorm. He wondered why the door is open but he could still remember he locked it. He heard people talking inside. Are they home already?” To his shock, it was Mr. Woo and Zico. He suddenly bowed to them.

 

Oh. you are here Junghwan. Mr. CEO told us to wait here.” Zico said.

Maybe Mr. CEO told you already the plan.”

 

He nodded and kept his head down.

 

You stay on our house the day before our flight. You stay on Chae Rin's room.” Your dad explained to Sandeul.

Can I stay there now appa?”

Now? But you still have schedules for this week.” Zico butted in.

Yeah I know. I will still do my activities of course but you know.....”

It's fine with me but how about consulting first your manager, CEO again and your members.”

I'll fix everything.”

Okay with that, we'll just wait for you. We need to go since Zico needs to go back to his sched.”

Thank you so much, Mr. Woo and Jiho!”

 

They all went out of the dorm and Sandeul headed to the CEO's office.

 

I'm here again, sir.”

Oh Sandeul, wae?”

Can I stay now on the Woo's residence? But I will still attend my schedule. I jot down everything that I need to do and I will just do straight to our first sched every morning. I won't be late, sir.”

Okay,go on. I wont stop you.”

Sorry if I am asking too much from you. I know that this may sound that you are bias to me again. All the favors I wish, you always grant. I am scared that the others might think this is unfair...”

Sandeul. If something like this happen to others, I will definitely do the same thing also. Yeah, what you are doing is work but you are all humans. We should be considerate. The rest of the boys will never misunderstood this. Your leader, Jinyoung, if you just know....”

What sir?”

 

The CEO just smiled and told Sandeul that he needed to something. Sandeul went out of the room being curious about Jinyoung. He went back to their dorm, fixed his things. He called Jinyoung and tell him his plan.

 

Hey. Do you want us to bring you on their house?”

No hyung. I'm fine! We'll meet though on our next schedules. I'm going now.”

 

He ended the call. At 7pm, he arrived at your house in Seoul. He pressed the doorbel and waited for someone to go out. “Oh Junghwan. Come in!” Your dad helped him with his luggage. Your dad accompanied him on your room and the moment he stepped in, felt like someone pinched his heart. He stopped.

 

Why? Are you okay?”

Huh? Ah, ne ne.”

 

He put all his things in one corner then sat on the bed while your dad was standing on the doorway. “Feel at home Junghwan.” He nodded and smiled to your father. “Aigoo. Maybe the reason why my daughter fall in love with you is because of your eyesmile.” Then they both laughed at that and Sandeul suddenly rubbed his neck. Then your dad left him first to do something downstairs. Sandeul roamed around your room, he even looked on your things if he could find something. He then opened your closet. He found some clothes and shoes. His shoulders deflated when he saw something on the doors of the closet. It was an 8R picture of you and Sandeul when you visited Seoul. He was staring at it like forever.

 

junghwan. If you.....” Your dad was about to say something to him but when he saw him like that, he stopped. He went beside him and and put his arm on Sandeul's shoulder.

 

You know, son. You really look so good together. She's so lucky to have you.”

No, appa. Look. I am not beside her when she needs me. How can she be lucky with me?”

What do you think will be her reaction when she hear that?”

 

Sandeul's eyes started to tear up but he quickly wiped it away. “I should not be crying. I am a man. I should be strong.” Your dad hugged him and patted his back. Real men do cry. And crying doesn't mean that you are not strong, okay?” And with that, Sandeul cried even more. He missed you so much and with your dad's hug, he missed his father also. It was long time ago when he receive a hug from a father and thanks to your dad.