Stubborn Sandeul

Will There Be A Right Time?

Since when your right eye became like this?” Dr. Lee asked you and your mom and Sandeul wondered about that question since you were not telling them anything about your condition.

 

Your right eye can't see clearly anymore, right? You can just see light but can't recognize it anymore, right? Since when?”

When I regained my consciousness this dawn.”

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?!?” Sandeul scolded you and you could see tears forming on his eyes.

 

You didn't answer back and just followed Dr. Lee for the diagnostic examination. She told you that you'll be doing two methods, the CT-Scan and MRI. Those methods are toxic for you. You decided to do the MRI first. Your mom and Sandeul followed you and waited until the MRI ended. MRI is especially useful in diagnosing brain tumors because it can "see" through the bones of the skull to the tissue underneath. At last it ended, Dr. Lee let you rest first before doing the next diagnostic exam. Your mom decided to have a lunch first before the CT-Scan session. Sandeul's mom couldn't join since she has something to do at that time. Sandeul was still not talking to you and you just let him be like that since it's really your fault while he was like that. Your mom kept on asking if you're okay and of course even if you're not, you will still say yes.

 

Baby, do you still want to do CT-Scan now or maybe tomorrow?”

Let's do it now while Junghwan is still here.”

Oh, okay. Just tell me if you're tired.” You nodded.

 

An hour passed and you went back to the hospital for the CT-Scan. You prepared yourself. Sandeul and your mom could watch you through the glass while you perform the CT-Scan. CT-scan is a series of detailed pictures of the brain. The pictures are created by a computer linked to an x-ray machine. You suddenly got even more nervous when Dr. Lee took out a syringe.

 

Umma, for what? I'm scared.”

You need this. I need to inject a special dye through your vein before the scan because it will help to show the differences of the tissues on your brain. Just relax.”

 

Sandeul was so clueless why your face was like that since he's just looking through the window until his mom injected something to you. You were crying in pain because you hated syringe and needles. Tears were rolling down from your pretty eyes and Sandeul was just touching the window since he couldn't wipe your tears. You then proceeded the process, you laid down and went inside the machine. You could see red light lines on your face so you just closed your eyes. You were shaking that time. Your mom tapped Sandeul's back and he hugged her for he was so scared. Of course, your mom was more scared than him but she has to appear strong for you.

 

At last the CT-Scan ended. You fixed yourself and went out of the room with Sandeul's mom. Dr. Lee talked privately first to your mom so you headed to Sandeul. You sat beside him and feeling so tired. He then offered his shoulder to you so could atleast take a rest. “I know you're tired, babe. Take a rest first while our ummadeul are talking with each other. Is the injection still painful?” You nodded and closed your eyes then you felt him hugging you. While on the room where your moms are talking.

 

I could give you the result this evening if you could wait then I will also schedule the date of her brain surgery so she could prepare.”

I think we should stay here until night because we need to see the results immediately.”

Oh, then it's better and you know that her right eye isn't functioning that well, right? I advise that she should stop her studies this semester not because of her right eye but because she needs rest and rest before and after the surgery.”

She will never agree to that.”

But she should.”

I need to tell it to her first.

And Mrs. Woo, I need to say this to you now so you will not expect too much.”

Not expect?”

As I told you before not all treatments are always successful even if the most professional and expert doctor does that. It's still depend on the situation and the patient and her body.”

Chae Rin is strong!”

We still don't know but after or during the surgery, bleeding or seizure can occur. I'm telling you this earlier but it doesn't mean that it will happen. I'm just saying all the possibilities and it's for you and Chae Rin also. Better explain this to her.”

 

Your mom nodded then silently went out of the room and headed to where Sandeul and you were. You and Sandeul we're both sleeping. She both woke you up and asked where you want to stay because results will come out on the evening.

 

I don't know umma plus Sandeul should not be seen by his fangirls. He'll be dead.”

It will be a hassle when we go back home, baby.”

Anywhere, umma!” Sandeul answered.

No! Let's just stay here in the university. Christmas lights will be later at night. At least you're a bit safe here, Junghwan.”

Okay then. Ah, I will leave the two of you here first, I need to do something, I'll be back at 8pm. Sharp.” Your mom said and you nodded.

 

You two had nothing to do and just sitting down inside the hospital. Sandeul wanted to go out but then you told him that you will just let him go out when the sun set. Sandeul pouted and you find it so cute.

 

You are so cute!” You , he faced the opposite side and giggled silently.

Junghwan.” You called him and he faced you.

Do you love me?”

OFCOURSE!” You then covered your right eye.

Will you love me even though my right eye couldn't see anymore?”

Of course, Chae Rin!” You then covered the other one.

Junghwan, will you love me even though I can't see you anymore. Will you still love me if I become blind? Will I still be beautiful for you even though I can't see. Even though I am sick. Even though I am going to------”

 

Sandeul's heart feeling like being stabbed multiple times by your question. He then hugged you not minding the people passing by. “Of course, I will. Do you think I am beside you right now if I don't love you. Stop thinking about those things, babe. I will forever love you. God knows that!” You broke the hug and gave him your sweetest smile because you thought that it's the only thing that you could give to him that time. He suddenly grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the hospital. He is stubborn. “Junghwan. No.” But it's too late, you're already outside the hospital and the sun was still there.

 

Junghwan, Ppalli. Let's go back inside or better in the car. Hey! Many girls here like B1A4!”

Kaja! They will not notice me! Trust me. Kaja!!”

No, please! Junghwan!!”

Oh, let's watch soccer! There are people playing there. C'mon! We have nothing to do if we just stay there inside.”

 

Then you had no choice and headed on the pavilion near the football field. He was so happy watching the game and glad to see that there are few korean students playing. He was even cheering for them.

 

Hey. Be quiet bunny. People are looking at you and they might recognize you!”

I thought it's your semestral break then why many students?”

It's enrollment week and some are fixing their documents and some are training. That's why.”

 

He nodded and went back to watching. When the game ended, you asked him if he wanted to sit on a grass to take a rest. He agreed but the moment you two stood up, you changed your mind. You asked him if he wanted to see the fountain at the back of your building.

 

Yeah yeah!”

It has colors, I mean the lights in the fountain plus it's getting dark!”

 

He was a bit excited to see it. On your walk there, you toured him on the places that you passed through. Sandeul was so happy to see you like that acting normal and everything. You arrived on where the fountain is. He was amused by the lights on the fountain and seemed like he wanted to play with the water. While you, you were just looking on it. He stood beside you while your mind is flying somewhere and gave you a kiss on the cheek. Some people passing there noticed what he did.

 

Omo. This 2 koreans look so cute together.”

The guy is so sweet.”

 

Those where the comments you heard and of course, Sandeul couldn't understand it. Few minutes have passed, you blink multiple times and sank it what Sandeul just did.

 

Babe. Your eyes? Is it still okay on the dark?”

Huh? uh. Yes, yes, Of course.”

Hey, tell me if something has changed, I don't want to be clueless anymore like what you did this dawn. Please.”


 


 


 



 

It's been a long time since I last updated.

So here you go!

<3

Comments. <3

Subscribers. <3

Readers. <3