November 1

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

You're just the only one awake on their dorm. You suddenly felt an unusual atmosphere. You chilled and became scared. Someone pressed the doorbell so you checked who it it but then there's no one on the door. The doorbell rang again and this time you opened it to check the hallway but the hallway was so clean. You went inside and it's already Nov. 1 when you saw your phone. It creeps you out. You're really scared and didn't want to stay on your room alone. The doorbell kept ringing and ringing and you had no choice but to run inside B1A4's room. You locked the door and stood behind it it. You were catching your breath. You closed your eyes and you're already chilling. Then suddenly the doorbell rang again and you shouted. The boys woke up because of your shout. They saw you catching your breath and having difficulties in breathing. You were also shaking so Jinyoung went near you to ask what happened.

 

The d-doorbell.” You said with fear. Then when he hold you, that's the time you fainted. “Omo! Chae Rin! Shinwoo,help me here! She fainted.”Jinyoung shouted. CNU rushed to you and Sandeul looked so worried. CNU laid you on Jinyoung's bed. Jinyoung told them that you're talking about the doorbell. They ignored it and just tried to wake you up. Sandeul kept on shaking your arms. “Rin, wake up! Hey!” Jinyoung said, “Let her rest on my bed first. She'll gonna wake up later. Don't worry. Let's go back to sleep. Just switch on the light for her.” He then went out of the room to sleep on the living room. They all went back to sleeping.

 

You woke up and it's still on the dawn of Nov.1. You sat on the bed thinking of what happened before you fainted. You didn't want to go out first of the room. Sandeul woke up also so he immediately ran to you and asked if you're okay already. You just nodded then asked you if you want something. “Nothing! I'm okay now. Omo! I need to prepare your breakfast!” You then went out of the room and left Sandeul. Time had passed and all of them where awake. They kept on asking you what happened and if you're already okay. You told them what really happened and even them found it so weird.

 

They told you that they will all go home since Nov. 1 is a holiday. It simply meant that you'll stay on their dorm alone because you don't want to go home. They asked you if you're also going home so you pretended that you'll go home also later because if not, they will just be worried about you being along on their dorm after what happened. You then bid goodbye to them as they went home. Minutes have passed and someone sent you a message from a strange number.

 

Hey, Rin! You going home now or stay at the dorm? -Hee Jin

 

So you thought that's really Hee Jin and she just changed her number. You replied with ...

 

I will just stay on the dorm even though it scares the sht out of me.

 

Then the strange number didn't reply so you just stayed on the living room. Minutes have passed, someone came back on the dorm saying, “See! Liar. I know that you won't go home today that's why I won't go home also. What if something happened to you again?” You wondered how did Sandeul knew that so you curiously asked and he said that it's not Hee Jin who sent you a message but it's him. He just used other phone to prank you.

 

Whatever.” You said.

 

Then he sat beside you and annoy you. He kept on scaring you because of what happened. Then he suddenly asked questions out of nowhere.

 

What if an idol likes you?” He asked you.

Well. Thanks for that.” You immediately answered.

What if an idol asked you out?

Well, if that's the case... I won't go out with him.”

Mworago? Why? Is it bad?” He frowned.

I can't date idols remember and most of the idols can't date also. I'll be fired when I do that.” You laughed as you gave that statement to him.

But don't you like to try?”

Dating an idol will surely be hard and their fangirls might kill me. Instead of dividing their time into two, they need to divide it for me also. I should just follow the rules and that's what they should do also.” You calmly explained.

What if you also like that idol?”

I will still not date him.”

WHY? UGH!”

 

Sandeul sighed and remained quiet. He decided to go out of the dorm for awhile but then you stopped him because you didn't want to stay alone on the dorm. “Junghwan! Don't leave me alone here. I will die. Lee Junghwan. YAH! I can't leave the dorm with no one here.” You shouted that to him but still Sandeul went out and you're left alone. “Look at that guy! Aish!”

 

You just worked on your modules while you're alone but that time you stayed on their room because you thought that you'll be safe there. After that you just decided to redo their schedule board then cleaned their dorm then fix their things.

 

Sandeul still not on the dorm,so you just locked yourself on your room even if you're scared. You just plugged in your earphones and sing since no one could hear you. On the middle of your singing, Sandeul came back. He heard you sing, Gee, No Weak Man and a Taylor Swift song. Sandeul was like on his dreamland while listening to your sweet voice. He was forever smiling and his heart was beating unusual. He's so happy just listening to your voice. Then someone called you so you stopped singing first.

 

Hello? Oh bro? Wazzup?

No, I won't go home of course.

You okay there? You're not going home also?

Ne, take care of yourself too and tell me if you're going home and that's the only time that I will go home too.

Don't worry I'm okay here. Okay! Bye! Wish to see you soon. Feels like I have no family. Haha. Bye!” You ended the call. Sandeul almost thought that he will know who's you brother but then you didn't say his name so it's very useless that Sandeul eavesdropped on your conversation with your brother. He then knocked at your door after and told you that he just bought food.

 

You went out of the room to eat with him. It was already evening and it's very cold. Just like the atmosphere is cooperating with Nov. 1. You just watched television with Sandeul because you have nothing to do. You got so bored with him.

 

Oh. You want to sleep now? You look so bored?” He suggested.

Aniyo. What time will they go back?

Maybe tomorrow morning before our schedule.”

 

You sighed and just continued watching with him. Then you suddenly asked him about his personal life again. You asked him if he wanted to see his mom again.

 

Andwae! Then what will happen next? She has never been a mom to me.” He exclaimed.

What if you two meet again?

I almost forgot what she looks like.” He sighed.

I don't believe you, Junghwan. You know what, I have the same situation with you but me, both of my parents don't care about me, about us. But I still wanted to give them chances but see, they never call me since I started working. Financially,yes,they really supported us but I still what their time.” You told him.

just want to know why is she like that to me? I want to know what did I do to treat me like that? I want to know why she suddenly left me to my dad.”

 

Sandeul started to tear up and realized that behind the cheerful and funny Sandeul they met, there's still a dark side of him that he can't understand until now. You hugged him and said, “A guy should not cry like that instead go, tell the world how much you grow up to be a better person even though she's not with you. You should still thank her because if not because of her, you won't be that strong to pursue your dream.” Sandeul hugged you tighter and here comes your heart again which started to beat faster and become nervous. You then broke the hug before he noticed that your nervous and before he felt that your heart is beating faster. When you broke the hug, Sandeul pulled you again closer to him and he hugged you again. You got so Shocked an what he did.

 

Jungh-----

Rin! Don't leave me like what my mom did. Please. This is the first time that I felt someone really cares for me. Please don't.

 

You didn't talked back and just hugged him back. Sandeul like that moment so much wishing that it will not end. “Just continue being the Sandeul who is full of sense of humor, huh!” Then you suggested that you should sleep because it's already late. You went to your room then Sandeul went to their room also.

 

An hour passed but you still couldn't sleep because your thinking of the scary thing that happened to you last night. So you decide to wake up Sandeul. You went out of your room praying that no one else will press the doorbell. You then knocked on the door for several times and at last he opened the door. Your eyes widened when you saw Sandeul and he's just wearing boxers' shorts. You quickly closed your eyes.

 

You knocked on the door to let me see how you close your eyes?” Sandeul said.

Aniyo. It's just that ----your---Can you please wear shirt or decent clothes?” you said. So he followed what you said then come out of their room after. “YAH! You can now open your eyes, Rin.” You then opened your eyes and Sandeul noticed that your cheeks were burning up and you're blushing. So he quickly teased you. “Why your cheeks are so red? Why?” Then he laughed. Feeling so embarrassed, you shouted, “ANDWAE!” Then you told him that you wanted to sleep already but you can't because you were still scared to be alone. Sandeul suggested that he will stay by your side until you fell asleep.

 

Aniyo! I mean. Ah-- I don't want you to stay awake....”

Oh! I got it. Let's just sleep on the living room. Is it okay with you?” He suggested.

Oh! Right. C'mon. Let's sleep now. I'll sleep ont the floor, you sleep on the couch.

Aniyo. You sleep on the couch 'coz you're a girl.”

So? Connection? Okay. Let's just sleep on the floor. I'll get the mat now.”

 

You get the mat and set it up then you both laid down. You tried to close your hand and hold it. He said, “So you won't get scared anymore. Goodnight!” You then at last get your sleep.


 


 


 



 

This is so... *giggles* Comment? Subscribe? Kansahamnida~~