What happened?

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

“Kaja! Let's go down now.” He held your hand and guided you on going down the stage. Suddenly, your eyes became so blurry and it's the effect of the too much bright lights you saw. Headache strike you again so you removed Sandeul's hand on yours.

 

Are you okay?” he asked you with a worried face and you just nodded. You walked again but before you reach the first step of the stairs, your knees felt weak again and everything was blurred. You fainted. Sandeul saw how you fell, he froze on his spot, jaw-dropped. The B1A4 rushed to you and the MCs also. After a few minutes, Sandeul processed on his mind what happened and that's the time he rushed to you.

 

RIN. Rin! Wake up, Rin!” Sandeul cried.

Bring her to the hospital now.” One MC said.

 

CNU carried you bridal style and headed to the hospital. Sandeul was very nervous but still he had managed to informed your dad.

 

Junghwan. Please stay beside her for awhile. I'll be off soon. Please call Zico!”

Yes, yes.”

 

Then Sandeul followed what your dad said. “Please be with Rin, I'm coming. Kkk.” That was Zico. You were admitted instantly on the hospital. Sandeul was so scared for you. “Deullie. Calm down. Let's pray for her. She'll be alright.” Jinyoung patted his back. The doctor came out and explained what happened.

 

She'll wake up in awhile. You may go inside and check her.” Then B1A4 immediately went inside your room. Sandeul held your hand. “Rin. Babe is just here. Get well.” He put your hand on his face as he began to tear up. Then Baro patted Sandeul's back for comfort. An hour passed, you woke up and saw the boys.

 

Noona. How are you feeling now?” Gongchan worried.

I'm fine now, don't worry. Ah, where's J-------

 

Then Sandeul went inside the room and so glad to see you awake.

 

Rin, gwaenchanayo? Your appa is here with me.”

Huh. Appa!”

 

Your dad hugged you and you could see how worried he was for you. You hugged him as if you were telling him to be used to what just happened to you.

 

My baby. You okay now? Good thing you watched that event and he was there. Sorry if you were alone in the house.”

Appa! I am okay now. I am kinda used to this. Don't worry!”

 

And Zico came at last, he was screaming. “BABY SISTER! OMO!” He hugged you so tight and B1A4 was shocked because on stage, Zico was so tough and rough and cool. “Relax Zico. I am okay now.” You smiled at him and he was a bit relieved. Your dad thanked B1A4 especially Sandeul for being with you and they said that it's not a problem with them since they were all close to you. Zico saw your ring and wondered where it came from since he haven't seen that before.

 

Rin?”

Ne?”

Are you getting married? Why you have that ring on your finger?” He joked then laughed until...

Yes.”” You answered with a serious face and...

What?” Your dad and Zico said in chorus and were very shocked.