Melting on u always

Please Be The One, Only You in My Heart

Jaejoong POV

 

My cutie pie Reina chan always cute. Everytime I see her,she was the one who cheerful attracted my heart.

"Oppa~" her voice alluring me.

"ahh, yes?" i look at her face, Her face that facing my abs and sudden

Chup!!

her soft lips touch with my lips. Her face sudden turn red. Omo~ she become so cute, even though I suprised on what she did just now, but I smile at her and kiss her back passionately,she response my kiss...

Then we break our kiss and take our breath back. We walk together to our studio. I hold her hand tightly.

Reina POV

I feel good when Jaejoong kiss me passionately.He almost drove me into that mode.

 

Omgg...my face turn damn red when thinking about it.

"Reina chan, are you okay baby? "He look at my face. 

 

Ahh..his eyes *O* damn so shining. I just nodded to show I'm okay.We continue walking till we reach our make up room.

Everyone is there.

Sayumi said to us., "you are late Reina chan, Jaejoong san"

"sorry,we talk till didnt realized time...hehe" said Jaejoong. I just smiled.

 

Sudden Tsunku san come into the room...

 

Everyone look at him

 

"Ahh, Jaejooong, You already here. Welcome to Japan" greet Tsunku to Jaejoong. They shake their hand each other.

 

" Thanks Tsunku san .. Ummm.. i got some request if u dont mind" said Jaejoong. 

 

What Jaejoong want from Tsunku san huh?

 

" Sure, tell me" said Tsunku.

 

Sudden he hold my hand.

 

" I want to take Reina and live together with me."

 

Ehhhhh? Live with you?

 

" Oppa?" I look at his face. He just smiled.

 

" Oh , sure... you can bring her." said Tsunku.

 

Then Jaejoong bowed at Tsunku to show his thanked.

 

"If you dont mind, I would like to take a leave now with Reina chan" said Jaejoong.

 

I take a leave with Jaejoong. I never expected he gonna to say that he want to live with me. He bring me to his white car

 

He opened the door for me and I get into the car. Gently he close the door and get into the car. He switched on the engine and start move.

 

" Oppa, really huh we will live together?"

" Sure, why not? I already buy a house and I decided to live with you."

" Ahh..nothing, I just asking.."

" Not willingly to live with me?"

"NO!! I want!! I want to live with you"

Opsss... sudden my tone of voice become high.I covered my mouth. He just smiling to see my action.

 

Oh gosh, what I already did just now? Its make me so embarassed.

 

Sudden he whispering at my ear while he driving

You are such cute~

Omg!!!

His voice alluring me again .