Engaged

Please Be The One, Only You in My Heart

 

                                                                                           

Reina POV

“ Congratulation for you, Reina chan, finally you have been engaged” congrated by Tsunku san and my lovely group member.

“ Thanks a lot, minna san” I said.

I was really happy almost 3 month I’m engaged with someone that special in my heart. I have been loved him so much.Even though we are in different country and we are far from each other to being contacted coz both of us are busy with our singing time.

 

Both of us are singer and the actor . But I feel lonely without him since we are far away. I want to meet him. But... do he want to meet with me ? I sigh when thinking about it.

 

“GOOD NEWS!!!!” shouted Sayu chan.

 

I confused and shocked. Why she say like that? I asked her . Then she said,

 

“ Reina chan, your fiance will come Japan for some press conference. So , you can meet with him . Good for you right?” giggled Sayumi.

 

I was so happy. I have non-stop smiled. Almost crying.

 

“when will he come?” I asked her again.

 

“ hmm... about 3 days later...” smiled Sayumi.

 

I waiting for it. I called him.

 

Truuutt...truutt...

The call have been answered.

“ Annyeonghaseyo” he answered it.

Whispered to myself.

“ I feel I want to cry because finally I can listened to his voice”

 

Then I replied him...

 

“ Annyeong oppa”

He replied,

“ Ah.. Reina chan, long time not talking with you, I miss you so much”

I said, “ Nae oppa, I miss you so much. Oppa, can we meet together after you come to Japan?”

He said, “ You already know about that press conference. Of course we will meet together.  I miss my cutie pie Reina chan” he laughed.

“ Okay oppa... I miss you so much. See you later nae?Love you.”

“Nado...Aieru” he replied me.

Phone call end....

3 days later......

 

I feel so happy. I get ready for going to the airport. I can’t wait to see my fiance.

 

In the airport.

Woah!!! So many fans come here. Many reporter also come here. How can I meet him. I was pouting.

 

Wait and wait...

 

30 minutes later, JYJ member are coming out. Every fans are screaming happily because they can meet their beloved idol. They are waving hand to all fans.

 

One of the group member, Kim Jaejoong, the most popular one waving happily to his fans. Then his eyes shoot on my eyes. He smiled at me. I was so happy. I want to cry. My heart want to exploded. He excused himself and go somewhere. I followed him. We got into a quiet place that no reporter and no fans here. I run toward Jaejoong. He give me a hug tightly. He carees my hair.

 

“ Reina chan, my cutie pie, I miss you so much.”

“I miss my fiance Jaejoong, we are too far away”my tear almost drop. He wipes my tear.

 

“please dont crying, I’m here for you. I’m so happy because I can meet you.”

Whispered to me with his soft voice. Its make me more melted on him. I love him and cannot lose him.