Why u here?

Please Be The One, Only You in My Heart

 

                              

 

Jaejoong POV

After done photoshoot. I’m go to the entrance of this studio. I bet Reina chan waiting for me now. Imagine her boredom face while waiting make me laughing. She is such cute person. Then when I reach there I called her name.

“Reina chan!!!” She turned her face toward me and smile. I go toward her. Sudden someone called my name from the back.

“ Jaejoong oppa!!”

 

Reina POV

Girls voice call his name. I was shocked. Try to see with my wide eyes and I saw Yoona call him. She run toward Jaejoong. Why she is here? I go toward Jaejoong slowly and stay at his back. I hold his hand slowly. I feel kinda uneasy. Why should I feel like this?? Darn!!!

 

“ Hey Yoona, how come you have been here? It has been long time we didn’t meet each other..haha” Jaejoong laughing. Pfttt, he doesn’t react to me at all. So annoyed!!!

“ Ummhh.. yeah, you are become more popular and handsome nowadays. Actually, I got some photoshoot here with my group member” replied her. They keep talking happily. I couldn’t stand with this state. My body trembling and I go run away.

“ Ahhh, Reina chan!!!!” yelled Jaejoong.

“Err…sorry Yoona.. we continue talk later, I got some business need to do now” he bowed and go chased Reina.

 

Jaejoong POV

What’s wrong with Reina chan? She sudden run away without tell me anything. And just now her hand trembling? Why was that happen. I go toward carpark and saw she was sitting beside my Porsche car. She wrapped herself with scarf and blowing her own hand to get the heat. I look her eyes got something wrong and looks so gloomy. I wonder what make her is in worried state. I go near to her. I try to hold her hand but she push away my hand.

“ Babe, whats wrong? Why sudden act like this” I try to persuade her. She still ignoring me and get into the car by herself. She keep silently. I just get into the car and start driving. She the radio. Maybe she want to released tension.

“ Reina chan, are you okay? Wanna go home for rest” I asked.

“ No need. I’m fine.” Her tone of voice kinda weird. Maybe got something not satisfied her.

--------------------------------------------------------0---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After finished shopping. We are straight go home. Then she go out from the car and go to her room. After finished bathing. I go downstairs and saw Reina was seated on the couch. The way she sit make me saw her soft skin thight and extremely trying to challenge my desire on her. Then she look at me for a moment, then she bite the chocolate and meet my eyes. Her eyes was kinda y looking. I swallowed my saliva hardly. What she want to huh? Then she hold my face and slowly kiss me deeper. She asked for entrance. I let her entered in. Then, she use her tongue to transfer the chocolate to my mouth. Its already mix with her saliva. I could say it, that chocolate was so delicious ever I eat before!! Our kiss taste like sweet chocolate. Sudden, she bites my bottom lips.Ouch!!! She break the kiss.

A moment she see me and she whispered, “ That’s what I feel now oppa,” then she left go to her room. She felt hurt? Why was that?