Request of: LoveDaisy_09

Request Box (BTS, EXO and iKON stories only) [CLOSED]

Confusion leads to Confession (6th request) prt.2

Their eyes and ears promptly began to be alert. They became curious as they heard what she just said about HER.

Their noona called her and she showed herself to everyone in the room. “My cousin, Hyowoo.”

Taehyung’s heart immediately beat madly and he was feeling like he’s losing his breath already. “Her.”

She bowed to them and introduced herself. “Hello guys. I am Hyowoo, as my cousin said a while ago, and I am a really big fan of yours.”

Violet – her thought
Blue – Taehyungs thought

Did I just say it properly?
Do I have to introduce myself as well?

“Woahhh… Hi!” Hoseok said and extend his hands to have a hand shake with her. Others did it too except for only one person and that’s… Kim Taehyung, her bias.

“Yah!! Taehyung! Come here!” Jungkook said without respect but they considered it fine since they were already close with each other.

She felt her cheeks, heating and her hands becoming cold. Her cousin noticed her and grabbed her hand. “Well you know guys, if you know her better, you’ll be loving her so much.”

Taehyung then walked closer to her and smiled. With that, she smiled back nonchalantly and became speechless.

To crack the short silence, Jungkook spoke and asked her, “Hmmm… Hyowoo, have you watched our concert before?”

She stared at him and gave him a confident answer. “No.”

Jimin interrupted, “Then unlucky you… you didn’t even see my…”

“What?” She said with an innocent look.

“Abs.” he finished and wiggled his brows. She then laughed so hard. “HAHAHAHA”

They got confused even her cousin not knowing why. She bite her lip and realized what she just did but then they found it cute and laughed as well.

“Jimin… Actually, I did.” She said with a grin. You don’t know, huh.

Jimin asked how and looked at other members to find answer and they just shrugged their shoulders.

“By the power of internet.” She said and smirked.

That smirk.

Everyone chuckled on how genius she was. They realized they couldn’t hide anything nowadays unless they hide it.

“That means… you’ve seen mine too?” Taehyung said.

She blinked her eyes and swallowed the candy she was just eating. She choked and everyone panicked.

“Hyowoo! Tsk!”

“Hyowoo? You’re okay?”

Taehyung then rushed to get his water and gave it to her. “Drink it.”

She was hesitate to take it but she had no choice but to drink it. After that, she really didn't know what to say… she felt she’ll be fainting anytime soon if he didn’t stop talking or doing anything that will make her giggle.

He waved his hands in front of her and carefully cupped her cheeks with those. She was on fire. She was just standing without doing anything and the members with her cousin got confused on what he’s doing.

“Hyowoo…”

His voice… I just can’t stop… my heart. Oh my.

“T-Taehyung”

It’s this feeling…

“Taehyung… I-“

“Hyowoo… I like you.”

What?! Geez… What am I gonna say? OMO. Like? No… I want more than that… wait his sincerity.

“I love you.”

Everyone got surprised with what they just confessed. It’s been just minutes since they knew each other that’s why all of them were in shock.

Her eyes widened and removed his hands immediately. “Sorry, I-I gotta go!”

---

“UGHHH”

Her younger brother went downstairs and asked what happened to her.

She ran her hands roughly on her hair and sighed heavily. “I just did a wrong move.”

Her brother glared at her and walked near her. He guided her to their couch and sat beside her. “Sis… you’re dead.”

“Aish! If you’re not gonna cheer me up then just go upstairs. You’re not helping!” She said tiredly.

He gave you a small smile and sighed. “Fine.”

With that, he walked away and her eyes followed him. “WHAT DID I JUST DO THIS DAY?”

---

The next day, she realized she’s already sleeping on their couch… but a blanket was put on her. She rubbed her eyes and thought of her brother. Sometimes sweet.

She then saw her brother passed by her and she just looked at him. “Yah… Minwoo.”

He didn’t respond to her and just did the important things he had to finish. She felt guilty on what she reacted last night and just let herself stand. She walked near him and quickly gave him a hug.

“Dongsaeng! Eonnie loves you~ Mianheee.”

He gave her an ‘eww’ look but then laughed and felt touched with her words. “Okay.”

“Thank you!” She said and hugged him tightly again but her phone rang. She ran to get her phone and answered it without checking the caller.

“Hello?”
“Hi, Hyowoo. About last night, I’m sorry.”

“No way!!” you said and accidentally ended the phone call. Oops.

“Wae?”

“Taehyung just called me.”

---

“Noona, she doesn’t want to talk to me… I guess.” Taehyung said sadly and breathe out heavily.

“Maybe she was just in shock or embarrassed.” She said and smiled a little. “Taehyung! Cheer up! You wanna know her right?”

Taehyung nodded and let his head rest on the wall. What if she just said that because she doesn’t know what to say?

“Yah, Taehyung… keep calm and just love yourself.” Jimin said and laughed. With what he did, Namjoon glared and came closer to Taehyung.

“Tae… If you’re interested on her… It’s okay if you’ll go to her. Nothing will happen.” Namjoon said calmly.

Taehyung pouted and said, “What about ARMYs?”

Jungkook then danced toward them and said, “Don’t worry hyung, they won’t like you anymore. Keke! I’ll be their bias already.”

Namjoon sent him a death glare and Jungkook spoke again, “I was just kidding, you know that. Our ARMYs will understand you, that’s for sure. So… Go on! Show your love for her.”

Jin then entered the dance practice room and cheered him. “GO V! You’ll V featured with Hyowoo in my EAT JIN if you had her yes.”

Suga winked and pointed the door. “Leave now before it’s too late!”

Taehyung raised his fist in the air and thanked all of them. “Saranghae Bangtan!”

---

Days passed by and Taehyung had been going to Hyowoo’s house, school, and even to her part time job but no matter what, she was doing her best to avoid him.

At home already, she told her brother, “Minwoo… eottoke? He’s been following me!”

“Hyowoo! What the?! You’re older than me, you should know what to do with your life.”

Hyowoo jumped to shrug her thoughts about him and said, “Oh… Maybe I should just say… I said I love you because I only like you?”

“Maybe… I love you as an idol only, hehe?”

“Never mind my words?”

“I was about to say… I love you… all.”

She exhaled and felt her head aching. She was thinking for weeks but no right thought were coming on her head. She lied on the couch and looked at the ceiling as if answers would be seen there.

“But… I do really love Kim Taehyung for who he is.”

“You do?” Minwoo asked.

“Neh.”

“But you look like you’re doubting…” He said.

“No… I really do love him.”

“You sure?” He asked again.

“Yes.”

“But… I don’t like you anymore.”

Her eyes turned into a shape-like orange and quickly stood up. “Taehyung… how-“

“Why are you avoiding me? Did I just do something wrong?”

“No-“

“But why?” he asked with a lonely face… but then turned into a strong one when he said the next sentence. “Do you know… the more you push me away, the more I want to come to you?”

“You just said you don’t like me anymore…”

Taehyung looked away and touch his forehead. “C’mon… It’s because I love you.”

You were frozen by the time he said that and all you have to do is gulp.

“And I want to know you better.” He added.

“Can you?” he asked and walked closer to her with his killer smile. With what he’s doing, she sighed and gave up. “Of course, I would love to.”

Taehyung hugged him and she revealed her sweet smile. A few seconds, they pulled away and Hyowoo asked about his fans but he said nothing to worry about them. “They’ll be there to support us.”

“Aww… Okay! Thanks Taehyung for making my dream come true.” She said and hugged him again. This time, he hugged her sincerely and smelled her fragrancy. “I love it.”

“What?” she asked.

“Your smell.” He said and gave this face to her.

Image result for taehyung funny face 

“ert!!” She exclaimed and ran away from him. With that, Taehyung kept on doing his face and followed her behind. “Kyaaa! Hajimma!”

“I’m happy knowing my sister is happy as well.” Minwoo said with a smile.

Back to Taehyung and Hyowoo, “Yah! Come here… Lea!”

Hyowoo stopped from running and faced Taehyung. “Who is Lea?”

He then chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. “My soulmate…”

“Oh really?”

“Yes, based on the quiz I take… But I have you already so don’t think of her…” he said and smiled.

“I’ll just think of her.” He said and finished his sentence. Hyowoo walked away and furrowed her brows. “Yah!”

 

Challenges are made not to scare people but to make them strong.

-Denisebyul

 

Author's message: Sorry for the late update! I hope I already make it up for you. I hope you love this story and thank you or waiting! :)