Blinding Sun

You Caught Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook POV

 

“You know everyone is talking about you and that Ice Prince now. Are you guys friends?” Seokjin questioned me once I walked into Cooking. Seokjin was one of my senior friends and he was a cool guy, yet a little narcissistic. He was also always informative about things around the school.

“Judging by the glares I got when I walked here, I’m probably hated already by most of the female student population. And not really, I’m not sure why he randomly sat with me today.”

“Oh. Well, everyone IS jealous, since no one knows where Kim Taehyung is during lunch. That was probably the first time he was seen during lunch and suddenly he chose to sit with you. Just watch out for the Taelions. They can be vicious.”

 

The bell rang, signifying class starting and we went to our seats. I sat with my group: Seokjin, Namjoon-a clumsy guy that probably broke at least five cooking equipment this semester (why is he even in the class) and bickers with Seokjin like an old married couple, and a guy that everyone called “Angel” named Jeonghan.

I was decent in cooking, always cooking meals since I lived by myself. Seokjin was amazing at cooking and was put to the job of helping (more like saving) Namjoon from cutting off his fingers with a blunt knife (seriously…) and almost burning off his hair. Seokjin would yell at him and he would get frustrated.

The teacher told the class that we would be making cookies today. I was craving cookies recently so awesome.

Our group began to work and mentally facepalmed when, of course, Namjoon somehow made a smoke cloud with the flour.

“Namjoon *cough* hyung,” I wheezed, “please sit *cough* over there for now.”

He sat on the other side while Seokjin start lecturing him on how you have to open the bag of flour with scissors and blah. Namjoon helped mix the ingredients together after awhile (with Seokjin keeping an eye on him), I pressed the cookies onto the pans, and Jeonghan put them in the oven.

 

Golden brown, I taste tested a cookie and it tasted a little funny but thought it was alright. Our group was the fastest to get it done and the teacher suddenly yelled out,

“Sorry guys, but some of the flour may have expired!”

 

…Really. No wonder it tasted a bit funny. Well I should be okay. My stomach is strong.

We quickly made a new batch of cookies by the end of the period and they tasted so much better than before. We got to split them up and take some home.

 

 

Walking to the gymnasium for P.E, I felt an unfamiliar feeling in my stomach as if it were churning. Oh god. The expired flour had taken effect. I decided to tough it up and went to go change and go out to the pool. The new unit was swimming. The feeling in my stomach had gotten worse and I gave in, getting consent by the PE teacher to sit out this time.

I walked to the bleachers on the side of the pool and spotted Taehyung sitting on the top bleacher. My legs seemed to take me to the top bleacher and right next to him as I clutched my stomach and leaned forward.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” he looked at me with concern.

“Stomach. In. Pain.” I managed and finally looked at him when he tapped me and held out a little bag of tablets and a bottle of water.

“Here.”

I quickly took the items and drank down a tablet. I then laid back, rubbing my stomach and looked towards the ceiling, and then turning to Taehyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter