Good Going

You Caught Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

 

While showering, I thought it would be a good idea to bring along Remi to find her perfect mate. My family loved dogs and my mother felt bad for those that were put in dog shelters and wanted to get another dog from there.

 I turned off the water, got out of the shower, and put on a white shirt, some grey joggers, and my Timberlands. I proceeded to get my red bike from back and rode to my family’s house.

 

 

Twenty minutes later, I reached the familiar white modern style house with a long driveway. I got to the huge lawn area and fountain in the front of the large house and put my bike on the side. Before even pulling out my keys, I heard a click and the door opened, revealing a rather disheveled servant that went by the name of Hoshi.

“Ah, Master Jungkook. Welcome back. I’ll go get Re-,” before he could finish, the sound of scratching paws and jingling collar came closer  until the ball of brown curly fur came into sight and jumped on me, trying to my face.

 

“Hey girl, miss me? …Seems like she could sense me from across the house haha,” I laughed and knelt down to scratch her ears and pet her.

 

“Sweet Jisoos, Remi here could not sit still as soon as he heard that her master was coming back to meet and taking her to meet her mate. Would you like to get something to eat before you go?” Hoshi sighed.

 

“No thanks. I plan to stop by the store near the pet shelter to get some ingredients afterwards. Tell Mom that I came by and that I’ll be back soon.”

 

I put a leash on Remi and she ran to the bike as I had to run as well to catch up with her. She would trot and I tried to keep up with her. I felt the wind through my hair and I suddenly began to think about Taehyung. Has he ever made any other kind of face to other people? How he would look while mad or sad or embarrassed. Especially how he looked while smiling. I found myself smiling at the last thought and snapped out of it, realizing that the pet shelter was right straight ahead.

 

We reached our destination and went inside. I was determined to find the perfect mate for Remi as she deserves the very best partner. We walked through the pet shelter and I examined the dogs one by one. Hm, these ones over here don’t seem compatible with my playful Remi. Those ones over there seem too loud and noisy…Remi didn’t give a spare glance to the dogs until she seemed to spot something on the far corner. I looked over and saw a similar brown dog to Remi except that it had black ears. That male dog walked over to the gate and the two seemed to have fallen in love at first sight. So my dog has a better love life than me. Awesome.

Of course, I had to adopt the brown dog under my mother’s name as Remi wouldn’t stop yapping otherwise. Thankfully, the dog, apparently named Nero, did not have any diseases and was ready to go right then. I suppose I have to give my baby girl away to this dog seeing how much they get along with each other.

 

With the dog couple in tow, I rode my bike to the store to get some ingredients for dinner. Spaghetti sounds nice right now.

Reaching the store, I tied the leashes to a tree outside. Thinking I would make it back quick, I walked in to get the noodles and tomato sauce. I looked at my watch. 6:45. I looked outside and saw that it was getting dark rather quickly. I got annoyed seeing how long the lines were, now worried about my dogs outside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter