A Surprised Kookie

You Caught Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The clock struck three as the school day finally ended. Jungkook let out a huge sigh when he knew he had to go to Mr. Lee, the English teacher that watched over detention students. The bell rang and students filed out of the school, while Jungkook had to stay for detention for being a freaking minute late instead of being home where he could be playing with Taetae.

He trudged to Mr. Lee’s class which was located on the other side of the school. When he pulled open the door, he saw that there was no one else inside besides Mr. Lee, who sat with his legs on his desk apparently playing a crossword puzzle. Just great…

 “Jeon. You’re actually late this time. About time. You’ll be staying here and doing homework for an hour,” Jungkook swore he saw a slight smirk from Mr. Lee that quickly dissipated.

“Yes sir…” Jungkook groaned as he walked to a seat in the back of the classroom. Does Mr. Lee hold a grudge against me or something?

 

Just as he got his math homework out and started working, he heard the door open and glanced up. He did a double take when he realized a certain brown haired boy walking in.

“Taehyung… sit anywhere,” Mr. Lee stated. Jungkook tried to focus back on his homework but his mind was going 100 miles per hour from thinking about exactly what the other did to get detention as well as the excitement that he was going to be in the same room as the Kim Taehyung for an hour.

Jungkook’s mind went blank when he noticed the seat right next to him being occupied. The boy next to him took out a piece of paper, a pen, and started completing a writing assignment as Jungkook tried to focus back on his assignment. However, his eyes wouldn’t listen and kept following the pen twirling swiftly in between Taehyung’s long slender fingers.

 

Forcing his eyes and brain back to doing math, Jungkook mindlessly did a few problems.

“You know you’re supposed to divide four on both sides to get X right?”

Jungkook was shocked by the deep and smooth voice that resonated in his ears. He never thought Taehyung would say anything to him and remembered how he loved that voice. It was so calming. Jungkook also never noticed how close Taehyung’s face got to his as he had leaned over and stated the mistake.

“What?”

“I said, you’re supposed to divide four on both sides to get your answer, X.”

“Oh. R-right.” Jungkook stuttered as he fixed his mistake. Taehyung went back to writing his essay and Jungkook fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter