Chapter 1

Trust me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cho hee arived home shortly after that strange exchange with that ert guy.

"Cho hee-ah! you're back!" Seokjin said as he rushed to her side taking her bag and watching her take off her shoes as she enterd the livingroom.

she contemplated whether or not to tell her brother about the arrangement she had gotten herself into only to come to the conclusion to leave him out of it

because she knows he would beat the crap out of the poor guy, even though he is a jerk she wouldn't want him to face the wrath of her over protective brother

kim seokjin.

"Are you hungry?" he asked setting her bag down. "I saved some dinner for you."

"No thanks, I ate when I was out." Cho hee mumbled and lightly brushed passed her older brother heading towards her room

"Cho hee wait!"  he called after her.

she turned to look at him, once their eyes met he sent her a warm smile.

"Mom loves you, okay? she just has a tuff way of showing it. she was hard on me when I was in high school too, also I love you. lots, so if she says anything, come talk to me before you storm off alright? I was really worried when I couldn't get a hold of you."

Cho hee smiled back "okay oppa, I will."

taking a couple steps so she was in front of her brother, she wrapped her arms around his broad chest.

"I'm really sorry I left with out saying anything"

in responce to the latter he wrapped his arms around her.

after a couple more seconds they pulled a part and he pat her head

"Go wash up and go to bed, you have school tomorrow." 

Cho hee rolled her eyes and continued on up to her room.

"ugh. don't remind me."

 

***

The school day went on as normal school day would for Cho hee.

Around lunch time she told one of her best friends, Ahn Heeyeon, about what happend but leaving out the whole slave thing.

"Can you believe the nerve of s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter