Chapter 2

Trust me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So."Jungkook began, looking across the long table to Cho hee. After he practically kidnapped her from school

he took her to one hell of a high class restaurant. She stared at the elaborate spread in front of him. yes, just him. not them.

Choo hee eyed the food as he took a bite, not even willing to share. "I figured that we should make a contract." he said tossing an envelope

across the table. "Read over it and sign." Cho hee sighed as she read over the paper.

"I, Kim Cho hee promise to serve Jeon Jungkook for 30 days. as his servent i will follow every 

instruction given and acomplish every task assigned, such as:

​-cleaning

-cooking

-runnig errands

-ect." 

Cho hee scoffed "You cant be serious."

"You better sign " Jungkook said with a mouth full of food. "My friends father is a lawyer."

she shot him a glare "Do you ever get tired of lying?"

he showed off his cocky smirk once again pulling his phone out of his back pocket. " I got him on speed dial, do you really want to go to jail?"

Cho hee rolled her eyes and pulled her backpack out from behind her and pulling out a pen and signing it before tossing it back a cross the table.

"Good" he smiled. " oh and by the way... I dont eat with my slaves"he said tossing his gold card in front of her. " Go by some cookies or something."

with Jungkooks card Cho hee bought herself the most expensive thing on the menu at the noodle shop down the road.

"I dont eat with my slaves" she mimicked his voice and scoffed.

as she stuffed her face.

***

 

Jungkook pulled up into the parking lot of his friends dorm and let himself in, the two boy that were with him the day he met Cho hee.

"Where have you been, man! we've been waiting!" the one with the orange hair met him at the door as they 'bro fived '

"Sorry, Jimin I had some things to deal with."  he said walking over to the sofa where his other friend Taehyung was, pushing his legs off and taking a seat next to him. 

"Did you get the money for a new shirt?" taehyung asked "It wasnt even worth that much money."

"Yeah." Jimin chimed in, " I thought you aren't interested in girls."

Jungkook smiled  and rolled his eyes "It's just for fun~ Do you really think my life is as boring as yours?"

***

The next day when Cho hee got to class she was instantly surrounded by those who saw what happend yesterday, including Heeyeon.

" Cho hee! you've got to tell me where you found a guy like that! he is so cute!" one of the girls around her cooed 

"His car is super nice too!" another one said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter